Who Is Cheri Dating???

Status
Not open for further replies.
apathrev said:
I'm still going with the Nigerian.

Who is that?.... :dunno:

You haven't seen the Nigerian scammers come on here and try to make all buddy buddy with people?

Like this guy.

samuel_eze4.jpg

My sister may be blonde but she isn't blind to fall for something like this....

No, It's not any of AD scammers, that comes in here and seek for love.

Enough said by me.. No more hints. :mrgreen:

Cheri said:
Enough said by me.. No more hints. :mrgreen:

:-o Gee sis, where's your jolly Christmas spirit??! Heh heh....how long are you gonna keep us 'hanging' here? Will it be days or months? Hmmm...*thinking of what kind of sis-in-law I have here*.... :lol:

Oh well, I'll wait it out and see who her possible Prince charming might be, til then....gonna sit tight and wait it out--

It's rjr2006

first he seduced FeistyChick

now Cheri

women of AD are powerless over his studly powers. :tears:

All single AD men should learn from rjr2006's sexual prowness .

guys learn from the best. you are among a true master :gossip:

rjr2006 AD's king of the studs of the year 2005

Ahem, CCSinned... it is very good one!! Throne him!

is it possible she is dating a :fly3: woman ? :giggle: . i could be wrong and who knows ?
By the way, I would like to say something for you and good luck with your handsome prince and dream come true in your best life ! :ily:

Let's place one " e-$5.00 " bet.... Cheri is dating no one but her own self !!! :shock: :)

I think I know who it is.............TEKMORTAL!
Wanna bet that it is Tekmortal?
Comeon, Cheripie....spit it out....is it Tekmortal???

To AJ

AJ,
You are way immature and jealous. It is best to leave Cheri and mystery guy alone. Its none of my beewax or others too! If I was in your shoe I'll back off and leave them alone. It is their choice not to tell till the time is right.

So have a nice Christmas!

LMA

CoolieFroggie said:
i amuse it's had nothing with us to know.. it's cheri's business not ours and i dont care who cheri go out... why you would worry.. are u falling in Cheri? haha

I agree with you and it's cheri's business not me.

DAMN! i go away for 2 days and this thing is already on 9 pages. i didn't think it was gonna get this much attention.

anyway

i still have my bets on DieHardBiker.

*rubbing my eyes*~
crazyeyes.gif
<Whoa that long haul 10 pages .>

club.gif
<~~Cheri trying work hard *whack mystery guy* for her success!

Last edited:
LOL.. funny .. cracked me up after reading some of the comments yall made.. heheh..

well its cheri's business to keep this hush hush till shes ready then she will announce to us.. so be patient.. :)

for now yall have a merry christmas and happy new year!!! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back