Who Is Cheri Dating???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabrina said:
Oddball locked him up in Salem, Massachusetts !!

:laugh2: among with other witches. Spooky!! (I love Salem, MA and hopefully I can able to go to Salem on Hallow Eve).

diehardbiker65 said:
At first I looked at thread about Cheri, didn't think much of this thread until I checked out. Interesting that some of you think it was me. Well lets put this way...

About a year ago, Cheri and I had big fight and we bashed at each other. We ended up hate each other so much! So I decided to block her for a while. I can't remember what it is about becuase it was all forgotten. So you guys thinks Cheri would have had crush on me? That is for you to decide, and for Cheri and me to know!

I remember what it was about. :whistle:

diehardbiker65 said:
At first I looked at thread about Cheri, didn't think much of this thread until I checked out. Interesting that some of you think it was me. Well lets put this way...

About a year ago, Cheri and I had big fight and we bashed at each other. We ended up hate each other so much! So I decided to block her for a while. I can't remember what it is about becuase it was all forgotten. So you guys thinks Cheri would have had crush on me? That is for you to decide, and for Cheri and me to know!

hmm.. whether you both had a fight or not... it can lead to a better relationship.. so it could be you...

RebelGirl said:
hmm.. whether you both had a fight or not... it can lead to a better relationship.. so it could be you...

:rofl: You gotta be kidding me. :rofl:

AmsoilMotocross said:
Like for example, when Tweety met this guy from NYC, he looked and acted so different. Thank god he went back home. Both of us couldn't stand him.
oh yea.. i remmy that it was in ummmm 2000 or 2001 i dont remmy.. damn.. good thing he is gone..

TweetyBird said:
maybe NORTHSTAR???

No, it's someone else, someone who posted in this thread, it has to be him after all, he's the one who kept staring at this thread all afternoon yesterday and no it's wasn't Diehardbiker either....

It's ______ !! :whistle:

I'm going to wait and see if he will respond to this :scatter:

^Angel^ said:
No, it's someone else, someone who posted in this thread, it has to be him after all, he's the one who kept staring at this thread all afternoon yesterday and no it's wasn't Diehardbiker either....

And I don't think it's Apathrev either. Hmmm this narrows down the list. *psst...Angel, who was staring at Cheri's thread?*

^Angel^ said:

umm is it deafclimber??

Anyone taking 'side-bets' here to see who's right and who isn't? :lol: The way this thread is heading.... :popcorn:

I took a guess and I think I am right...but, I cannot say nor will I be enticed to say who I think it is....:whistle: That's for 'them' to announce--

As for clues, hints and whatnots....go above to 'Quick Links' and a drop-down menu will be prompted and go to 'who's online'....:whistle:

Sorry members, but that's the best I can do and happy guessing until the moment is revealed on who the 'mystery' man is!! :D

Peachy Lady said:
Hmmm this narrows down the list. *psst...Angel, who was staring at Cheri's thread?*

:lol: Deafclimber, I happen to look at the " who's on line " list, and noticed he kept staring at the thread all afternoon yesterday, hmm....makes me wonder.....

apathrev said:
Can't be Eric. He's engaged.

He is?.... :ugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back