Who Is Cheri Dating???

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh2: u people are silly.. just wait it out and she will announce when the timing is perfect to do so.. ;) good luck cheri with your mystery guy ;)

Mama2AFTIV said:
AJ,
You are way immature and jealous. It is best to leave Cheri and mystery guy alone. Its none of my beewax or others too! If I was in your shoe I'll back off and leave them alone. It is their choice not to tell till the time is right.

So have a nice Christmas!

LMA

its just something to joke around about dude. god knows AD is full of wars now a days. so i figured i would create a thread that is something fun and not fighting or arguing. i could careless who cheri is dating. well i take that back. i hope she's dating someone that will take care of her and treat her good. but other than that i dont care who she is dating. and she can take her sweet time telling me who she's dating. like i said this is just something fun. dont try to ruin it.

oh and...for ur information, i did ask her if it was ok to make this thread, and she said she didnt care.

I think it's Defee

AJ said:
are u tellin me that santa is gonna take a dump in my fireplace?

Just joking Have Fun and Merry Christmas !!! :D Maybe coals that has no smell :ugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i still think DieHardBiker. i got 50 bucks on him.

cheri ur drivin me nuts! just tell me!!!!

Last edited:
ok...i have to clear things up.

i made this thread just to have fun. AD hasnt had fun for awhile. cheri told me she was interested in someone from AD and that, that AD member was interested in her. but they didn't want to say anything until they met in person. i thought it would be fun to guess who it was. i honestly didnt mean anything mean or hurtful by this thread. i asked Cheri a couple times if it was alright to post this thread. and she said "i dont care" i guess i should have gotten a straight YES answer. i didn't see it but she told me that someone made a public remark about her being a slut or whore. and ANYONE who knows cheri, knows that, that just isnt true. it was just a fun thread about who she is dating. and i told cheri, if i had even one thought in my mind that this thread could go bad i wouldnt have created it. call me naive. i guess i am. but in my mind i didn't see this happening. and if i had i wouldn't have made this thread. unfortunatley for Cheri...this was another time when i didn't think before i acted.

AJ, I think this thread is fun to read and also it is funny :)
I don't see anything wrong with this thread as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

AJ,

U didn't do anything wrong here and you don't need to apologize to us either, you did nothing harm by creating this thread, after all, we do need some bit cheering around here, so it was fun guessing who it may be, if someone thinks otherwise, who cares, at least some of us are having fun right?...

:hug: ....

well cheri's feelings were hurt and like i said...cheri is a sweetheart and i wouldn't want to do anything to put her feelings in harms way

Aha I just read this person who said some mean words about Cheri......that person (not AJ) should be the one to apologize. Hey Cheri, don't worry about it :hug:

*shakes head* Anyone who dare to call Cheri a slut or whore deserves to have his butt whipped for saying that. :mad:

Cheri, just ignore them. :hug:

Where? I don't see it .... :confused:

Autumn Tree said:
*shakes head* Anyone who dare to call Cheri a slut or whore deserves to have his butt whipped for saying that. :mad:

Cheri, just ignore them. :hug:

Group of AD guys ready to do righteous justice all just for Beautiful Cheri , punches hand , punch, punch , weilding a unruly bad ass hillybilly caveman club, a
baseball, brass knuckles ,steel leaded 8oz. gloves.... :) :thumb:

Cheri, good luck to you dating the mystery man... :hug:

Cheri you are lucky to have a mystery man cuz I wish I had one too. I think it is so much fun that way. :giggle: Good luck Girl!!! Love ya :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back