what kind of shoes do you like?

I love wearing Reebox shoes and also love to wear hiking boots and sandals in the summer.

I've always preferred shoes that go with anything.

I have black steel-toed boots that I usually wear with any pants.

I have black/yellow water-shoes. I usually prefer black or brown sandals. :)

im usually nike shoes all the times because im comfortable for me on my ankles both sometime sore of my ankles so im remove my shoe.

when i was teenagers im using adidas shoe till im change brand of nike

36507_NAT.jpg

i need that one since i lost my fav black sandals ;_;

46300_BLK.jpg

that kind of sneakers i love soo comfortable!

36507_NAT.jpg

i need that one since i lost my fav black sandals ;_;

46300_BLK.jpg

that kind of sneakers i love soo comfortable!

That black sneakers my wife sometime use but without strings and love it. It was the one I recommended her. Skechers!

That black sneakers my wife sometime use but without strings and love it. It was the one I recommended her. Skechers!

really? wow awesome! :D i might will get it soon sometime this week , hopefully yuppie skechers!!:giggle:

does anyone ever have more than 40 pairs of shoes? I'm not even close to that many!

I wear sneaker, sandles, boot, cowboy boot, work shoe *non slip shoe* I dont care what brand except for sandle. Earth sprint is a must.

But now they are gone as I knew I was getting a little nuts. I know people that have well into the thousands. Sole Collector mag is for us nutz who live to collect kicks.

You must be rich! If you have 300 pairs of shoe.

I have many pairs of shoes and sandals. I can't count them. Because I love shoes!!! My shoes brand are Nike, Adidas, Skeckers, Steve Madden, Roxy, Candies, and cool shoes. I can't remember. I love to wear a bead on flip flops. It's my favorite!

Hey, I need serious traction when I'm jumping all over the place! :D

baby-shoes.jpg

About the duck, need I really tell you?! LOL

Aw! It's so cute baby shoes. I love babies' shoes. It's so smallest! I can't wait to have my own baby. LoL

Hey, I need serious traction when I'm jumping all over the place! :D

baby-shoes.jpg

About the duck, need I really tell you?! LOL

Back