what kind of shoes do you like?

yagazn

Reaction score
i like retro converse (in black/grey) that is never out of style. black military boot like madonna with two guys dancer "fever" in the girlie show tour. also skecher (not all) and adidas, new balance, nike and puma. i like some weird print on shoes. oh, also for ladies--> you can talk about high heels, pointy shoes, whatever.

i will post my pic later but i dunno. you can post your pic of your shoes that you like but not necessary, if you want to.

if you like shoes, you can buy it online with free shipping but kinda expensive and sometimes on sale too like after christmas or january. i bought after christmas from zappos.

click here: http://www.zappos.com/

I like Birkenstocks in warm weather. In cool weather Converse All Stars with fun prints. In winter Halfinger clogs. I am putting a picture of my feet today.(yes I do like plaid and stripes together)
mail

Skateboard shoes or Reef Sandals, thats all i wear for all year in California :)

when i play basketball: Jordan or Nike
when i play softball: Boombah, Elite, or Mizuno
when i play flag football: Nike

If i go club to dance OR party: slip on black on black vans or Doc Martens.

Ofc, im California dude.

I have no preferences in shoes however I have a little weakness for ADIDAS...

I do like Nike, ADIDAS, Birkenstocks and I wanted to buy "BORN" but those are pricey. So gotta have money to buy it! LOL! I do like CROC , and have been wearing it lately. I do love my leather flip flop, however it is getting OLLLLDDD! I won't give it up till it get reallllllly fall apart! :lol:

i dont really care for shoes, as long as they're comfortable for me to wear. :-x

I do like Nike, ADIDAS, Birkenstocks and I wanted to buy "BORN" but those are pricey. So gotta have money to buy it! LOL! I do like CROC , and have been wearing it lately. I do love my leather flip flop, however it is getting OLLLLDDD! I won't give it up till it get reallllllly fall apart! :lol:

Didn't you know that ADIDAS stands for "All day I dream about sex" or "All day I dream about Sports" :lol:

i like vans, airway, and sketchers since i love skateboard shoes ofc i am tomboy =P

i know what ADIDAS stand for (i've heard that a long time ago in my old school)

Combat boots and cowboy boots for fall and winter season and special occasions.....

New Balance....all terrains including sports.....and summer, spring.

Sandals....well, for relaxing.

Back