Welcome my big belly...... *Picture*

So, are you going to be showing us week-by-week pictures from now on?

Thank you for sharing with me about your preggy's picture. Congrats your pregency, GalaxyAngel! :D

So, are you going to be showing us week-by-week pictures from now on?

week by week pictures? (scoff laughing) no camera w/me which it's broken.. If you willing taking picture of me week by week? How's sound good to you? If yes.. Let's bring on!
:giggle:

Whoa........ what a huge bump!

You both looks so happy and relax.

Good luck this November.

GA,

Are you planning to do pregnant nude poses if vampy do week by week picture taking and post those pictures on news:alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.pregnant ?

**DUCK**

:D

Yes please.. send me... Lovely rest of pictures.. cuz doesn't have my camera due broken. *sniffing*

Sure, I'll do that. I only found one that had you chatting on the blackberry, lol but there's more that had everyone else on it too as well.

LOL @ Boult, Are you trying to make GalaxyAngel turn into Demi Moore when she posed nude on 1991 Vanity Fair magazine while she was pregnant with Scout?

:ugh: I wouldn't want to see Galaxyangel nude, being her roommate in st. Louis, Mo was enough for me.

:rofl: I wasn't realized that this thread about preggies nude goes funnier and funnier... :rofl:...

She does looks great and wonderful being preggy. I missed her and her hubby. I do also have a pix of them on the dance floor. :D When I get home if it ok with you for me to post it.

Great pose and lovely pic of the two of you! I sure had the pleasure of meeting your hubby, wishes there had been more time. I'm sure we'll be able to get together now and then eventually. ;)

Anyhow...I'm guessing your baby is a girl....a fine, beautiful healthy baby girl. :D

Anyone want to start a 'poll' and new thread to see who thinks the baby will either be a boy or a girl?? Might be some 'fun' to do-- ;)

Anyhow, thanks for sharing this photo with AD'ers!

~RR

Congrats on your pregnancy and hope you have a beautiful baby girl.. but either way .. just wanted to wish y'all best of luck! :cool:

Back