Welcome my big belly...... *Picture*

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
er um, don't say FAT..
excuse me this is preggy!
(chuckles)
Me and my hubby...
meanddw.gif

When is your baby due? Do u know if it is a boy or girl? Congrats!

GA, your glowing cute preggy pic :)

5 months..
4 months left to go.....
Baby due Nov 22nd 2007
Have not gone the ultra sound for gender yet.
we are pretty antsy want to know gender, reason want to prepare new painting the wall and also buying supplies and clothes too. We gonna start over again to buy baby supplies. (chuckles)

AWWWWWWWWWWW What a CUTE belly you got!! :)

I think it will be a boy but I can be wrong

But important is that the baby stay healthy!!!

Good luck rest of your preggy!!

Keep us update!

I love this pix!!! ;) You sure its not twins????? lol

1st ultra sounds say baby one.. not twins..
My hubby's generation strong twins every steps..
even my hubby's Dad expecting my preggy is twins.. but NOT.. Sadly He hoped that stay continue twins generation. Probably Our children's future might have baby twins.

2nd ultra sound.. incoming way but don't know when.. we really want to know gender... (chuckles)

You look great, GalaxyAngel and I had the pleasure of getting a chance to get to know you and your husband this past weekend. Oh, I have a picture of you as well. Let me know if you want it to be sent to you. ;)

Wow... thats cute! You re only 5 months! Its bec you had several pregnancy...it shows more than the first. When I was 5 months preg, I didn't show much til 7 months! Now I m looking like a fat plump preg lady! haha. I am now 8 months! Congrats! You know what you are gonna have?

You look great, GalaxyAngel and I had the pleasure of getting a chance to get to know you and your husband this past weekend. Oh, I have a picture of you as well. Let me know if you want it to be sent to you. ;)

Yes please.. send me... Lovely rest of pictures.. cuz doesn't have my camera due broken. *sniffing*

Wow... thats cute! You re only 5 months! Its bec you had several pregnancy...it shows more than the first. When I was 5 months preg, I didn't show much til 7 months! Now I m looking like a fat plump preg lady! haha. I am now 8 months! Congrats! You know what you are gonna have?

1st preggy , it's shows big after 5.5 months
2nd preggy, it's shows big 5 mos
3rd preggy, as same thing 5 mos
4th right now shows big 4.5 months.. so different vary preggy..
Isn't same shaped.. LOL

When is your baby due? Do u know if it is a boy or girl? Congrats!

sorry forgot about you asking question...

Have no idea about gender yet.. waiting for appointment ultra sound.. I'm hoping make it so soon..
(chuckles)

Very nice pic of you and your hubby. Oh golly look at your tummy! *rubbing your tummy* Maybe it gonna be a big baby. If you don't want the baby, can I have it? hehe j/k

wow, u look great in preggy and you both look great!.. Exciting!

hope it going well through preggy

See Galaxy? Didnt I tell ya you were beautiful? Now all the other members are agreeing with me. Believe me now? lol. Loved meeting you hon and miss you lots.

See Galaxy? Didnt I tell ya you were beautiful? Now all the other members are agreeing with me. Believe me now? lol. Loved meeting you hon and miss you lots.

I agree, she's beautiful with a handsome husband!!! :)

When I saw you for the first time, jeez I thought you were having twins!!!!

I have that picture on myspace :hug: You're beautiful inside and out, GalaxyAngel and your husband is so handsome. *Yum Yum* :giggle:

Back