Welcome my big belly...... *Picture*

Aw this is my FAVE picture of you two, I have a copy of it, but waiting for someone to send it to me in the mail so I can frame it....

I LOVE that picture....

I am at my 5 month mark, i am due on november 15th and i am having a little girl. i am definitely showing, but only because i was a little bit smaller when i found out i was pregnant. but congrats to you on your little bundle of joy. :cheers:

Wow GA ... what a beautiful glowing you got in the picture with your hubby. Congratulations!!! Thank you for sharing a pix of you two.

wow that's a great picture and you looking healthy smile..
Finally to see a picture of you two... you look great together smile..

I think you having a GIRL!!!! wink... we should make a bet huh?? like gender, inches, and weight.. smile.. if Galaxy permits it?? smile

*wow* you must be excite about birth. 4 month left so time would be faster. Good luck rest of your preggy.

Galaxy

Both of you are so Stunningly beautiful!!! :):):)

I want rubbing your belly too :giggle: ... My friend has twins pregancy and due Jan 2008!

Hope to meets you guys in 2008 ;)

My question.

Are you planning natural birth or C-section ;-O.. ;):):)

and

My suppose of your baby is :hmm:

its girl

8 lb and 5 oz!!!

:):):giggle: :):)

awwww.... I pat your fat tummy... awwww... It could be twin...

Yes I agreed with everyone here that you and your husband are beautiful couple... I lovvveee to meet you both again and miss you and your laugh so much....

wow! i leave AD for a bit and LOOK what happens! angel & rr hitched AND galaxyangel PREGGY! *making mental note to check in here more often*
CONGRATS GA!

See Galaxy? Didnt I tell ya you were beautiful? Now all the other members are agreeing with me. Believe me now? lol. Loved meeting you hon and miss you lots.

Okay.... I get it.. but so far when I get preggy and tend look ugly and grouchy too.. LOL
I'm glad, I'm looking OKAY...
:)

Galaxy

Both of you are so Stunningly beautiful!!! :):):)

I want rubbing your belly too :giggle: ... My friend has twins pregancy and due Jan 2008!

Hope to meets you guys in 2008 ;)

My question.

Are you planning natural birth or C-section ;-O.. ;):):)

and

My suppose of your baby is :hmm:

its girl

8 lb and 5 oz!!!

:):):giggle: :):)

Phillips,

Actually I'd rather have birth.
Since 1st,2nd and 3rd are rest of all birthing.
I'm hoping 4th will have birth.. :)

you think so I'm having a baby girl..
Wait and see find it out my ultra sound appointment...
Extact my husband determined baby girl!

Wow beautiful pic of ya and your hubby, GA.. and congrats.. ya must be excited to welcome your kid.... I do hope the pregency will go smoothly as well...

Wow, ur so big. :) My showed at 4 months and ended up had a big baby.
Congratulation!

Congrat Preggy mama.. That explain your avatar.. Hmm you know what I'm talking about :iolol:

I love ur pix!!! U both are so lovely and so love.... beautiful!!! Let us know for sure which girl or boy!!! But my bet is girl cuz I have felt it! LOL

Thanks for the share, tho! Beautiful couple!

Beautiful looking couple! I love your pretty shirt Galaxy... and holy shyt you're only 5 months along? I could have sworn that you're carrying twins! :eek3:

Okay.... I get it.. but so far when I get preggy and tend look ugly and grouchy too.. LOL
I'm glad, I'm looking OKAY...
:)

Aww Galaxy I can't picture you ever being ugly hon! And grouchy? Nah you were so nice and sweet.If you have a grouchy side, I sure didnt see it that weekend. Your hubby is one lucky guy hon and as Cheri says cute too! LOL

Enjoy having another beautiful baby in the household and pstt if it is a she, pray she has her mommy's beautiful smile.

Back