Sad Annoucement to say...

I am really sorry to hear about your loss dad!

Northstar, I'm very sorry that your dad died. :(

I'm praying for you and your family. :hug:

Sharky, I'm really sorry and it is very hard on you. He is at peace now and you have many good memories with him. Keep those good memories with you in your heart and be strong for your mother. I keep you in my prayers.

NS, I am so sorry. My thought and prayer goes to you and your family in the time of sadness. :hug:

I am sorry to hear your loss, I know it is hard to lose parent. I lost my dad when I was young and is so scare of losing my mother who is same age as your dad. I can not image go on life without a parent. Hang there.

I'm sorry for your loss of your father. :sadwave:

here my official statement..

Ok we have buried my dad Wasyl today.. he looked handsome in the suit I picked out of him and some items went with him, such as his favorite watch, wallet and a guitar pick from my 3rd nephew as Dad used to play the guitar for many years till he had to give it up due to reasons beyond his control... and I even put Dad's eyeglasses on him before the burial... so he can use them all and more.. I even told him he is at peace and will watch us all and make sure he can watch Mom and take her with him when he thinks Mom is ready to go... also the hearse that brought Dad's casket to the farm was a good touch as well so we can have Dad there at the farm so we will have his spirit there partly and more and we will do the same for Mom once she passes on (question is when? I really dont know for sure but it might be sooner or possibly later)

Last night my 2nd sis in law gave an eulogy that was so moving I even have the copy of that from her as she did type that out for me to read as well... also my 3rd brother's friend did play his songs and etc on his own guitar during the viewing and etc.. that was really a good touch to that...

Now, I have decided I will have to sell the place but I wont do that till I am sure I will be able to get a job and keep that job for a long time...then that will be when I do sell.. and also I wont do it while I still have Mom.. so fo now I will stay on the farm and have subsized room and board payments to be increased for me to live on for the months to come and etc and that will help me out more..

So once again, thank you all for the sweet replies ya have put in this topic and I am really appreciative of this and I'm glad to know everyone care for me as well as my family and friends here... thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Awww Northstar, :hug:

I'm glad the funeral service went real nice, and I'm sure it was harder on you and your family. He's in a good place now and not suffering anymore. You have all the great memories of him, keep those alive and remember he's watching down on you and is proud that he has such a wonderful son like you who is so caring and loving to his family. You can always go visit him, talk to him anytime you want, he'll be hearing everything you gonna say. Hang in there Northstar, we care about you. :hug:

aww NS
i know it is sad to say goodbye

i know that is hard to deal with all other things you have to do like sell the farm and etc...

hang on there hugs as a friend

NS,

Your father had a beautiful service in his honor taking the casket to farm one last time that's awesome.. I remember the hurse took my grandma one last time to the house she lived in .. now , that my grandpa is joined with her the memories never go away ..it's a special moment when they pass on and celebrate your dad's life as well as your mom's when its her timing...

When my grandma died we made a memoir with all the photos of family and everyone who came to the church got to view them what my grandms was made of.

Now, he's resting and at peace in your heart he's always there and never forgotten.
Hugs,
Best friend, Oceanblue7

I am sorry about your dad.. he's in better place but cherish the good memories u had with him...

Yep... it's really sad I dont have Dad with me tonite... we usually watch WWE Smackdown together or so... but this is the first time ever I have watched a WWE television show without Dad there to watch with me.. I do hope Dad is watching as well and I know he will always be in my heart for a long time.... tomorrow I will probably go see Mom and see how she doing and etc.. I just worry about Mom is and etc and I also hope there is a way Mom would know for sure that Dad is not there to comfort her and talk to her somehow...

I will be taking this one day at a time and I'm glad ya all are offering to give support to me for me to talk to and more.. that I will take ya all up on the offer shortly (or so when I am 100% ready)..so dont worry... I'll be fine for now and more... ahh...

Hey there NS -

It's good to know that you are trying your best to hold up through this. I do understand that it is not easy going through this. It sounded like the funeral was humble and nice as well.

I know you're worried about your mom but do stay strong for your mom too. It can't be that easy grieving for your dad and trying to stay for your mom at the same time. Rest assured, Your dad is probably overlooking you with a smile to know that you're blessed with them.

Do give yourself some time to heal and we'll still be here to help you out through this. :hug:

Yep... it's really sad I dont have Dad with me tonite... we usually watch WWE Smackdown together or so... but this is the first time ever I have watched a WWE television show without Dad there to watch with me.. I do hope Dad is watching as well and I know he will always be in my heart for a long time.... tomorrow I will probably go see Mom and see how she doing and etc.. I just worry about Mom is and etc and I also hope there is a way Mom would know for sure that Dad is not there to comfort her and talk to her somehow...

I will be taking this one day at a time and I'm glad ya all are offering to give support to me for me to talk to and more.. that I will take ya all up on the offer shortly (or so when I am 100% ready)..so dont worry... I'll be fine for now and more... ahh...

NS, I was thinking about the WWE when we did talk about it last time how you videotaped it last Friday.. I was sadden when I thought about that today, how you were looking forward to watching it with him. Take your time, its going to be one day at a time ..right now, I understand how you feel losing someone especially your parents, this experience will make you stronger oneday it may happen to another person who lost their parents and you can share your experience with another person..life is undescribable ...:hug:

:hug: Sharky.... like JO said... be strong for urself as well as for ur family...I know that was not very easy! Do ur best and spend times with ur family.... we will be here for u when u are ready to come online and u do need some healing tho... go spend time with ur mother that is important than any of us putting toegther! Ok? :) :hug: Be strong! U all still in my pray and thoughs

here my official statement..

Ok we have buried my dad Wasyl today.. he looked handsome in the suit I picked out of him and some items went with him, such as his favorite watch, wallet and a guitar pick from my 3rd nephew as Dad used to play the guitar for many years till he had to give it up due to reasons beyond his control... and I even put Dad's eyeglasses on him before the burial... so he can use them all and more.. I even told him he is at peace and will watch us all and make sure he can watch Mom and take her with him when he thinks Mom is ready to go... also the hearse that brought Dad's casket to the farm was a good touch as well so we can have Dad there at the farm so we will have his spirit there partly and more and we will do the same for Mom once she passes on (question is when? I really dont know for sure but it might be sooner or possibly later)

Last night my 2nd sis in law gave an eulogy that was so moving I even have the copy of that from her as she did type that out for me to read as well... also my 3rd brother's friend did play his songs and etc on his own guitar during the viewing and etc.. that was really a good touch to that...

Now, I have decided I will have to sell the place but I wont do that till I am sure I will be able to get a job and keep that job for a long time...then that will be when I do sell.. and also I wont do it while I still have Mom.. so fo now I will stay on the farm and have subsized room and board payments to be increased for me to live on for the months to come and etc and that will help me out more..

So once again, thank you all for the sweet replies ya have put in this topic and I am really appreciative of this and I'm glad to know everyone care for me as well as my family and friends here... thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

awww i m gald that you are ok now.. i und that you feel find that there no dad be with you right now since he is with god.. but very beauty service for ur dad :)

awww that sad.. but i m sure ur dad is watch wwe tv in heaven and will said heyy that my son is watch perv wwe! :giggle: kiddding hehe!! i just give you cheer up *giggle*and let us know how ur mom doing and ects so hang in there

NS,

It sure sounds like you gave your dad a very beautiful funeral service. I am sure he would be up there looking down and feeling very proud to have you for a son. You were always there and taking care of your parents. You stood by them all these years. I know it isnt easy to deal with NS. But at least for now you do have you mother. Try to find some comfort in her. Just know we all love and care about you here and are all willing to talk to you when needed. Dont be afraid to break down every once in a while and dont be afraid to ask for help if you need it. I do know what you mean NS about the WWE there are still times I will look over at Mom's chair and expect to see her sitting in it and am always dissapointed when she isnt there. Do know the pain lessens over time. But the sadness and missing them will always be there with you. You can best remember them by always keeping the good memories you have of them close to you heart. Take care NS and know that we are ALL here for you if and when you need us.

Hold on to your memories, and let them guide you during this time of sadness.

Back