Sad Annoucement to say...

NS, I understand its soo difficult to get through this and so much happening in your family. Your emotions and mental frame of mind needs a lot of healing.. I am praying for your mom and as you know my sweet friend whose life is coming to an end soon.. I emailed a few friends who knew her it was not easy to send..each day gets better ... I ask God to strengthen you and watch over you. He's got the angels surrounding you everywhere you go.

NS, I am sorry about one of your relative has passed away after your father. Be strong and do what you have to do, be there for your mother. It is a bad start in the new year for you but who knows, things will get better for you for the future. Hang in there.

Oh man not another one!! Gosh!

Sharky, I am so sorry for ur another loss!! Geez... u are just like someone yrs ago!! Man!! Be strong Sharky... be faith and be strong, ur family need u! We, ADers, are here for ur needings... do what u can... pls go and spend time with ur mother as long as u can...do not worry abt this ADers as well as other site ok? We all know and understood... :) We love u!

EVERYONE, the ADers, pls give him a large :grouphug: Ok? Thanks!!! :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty:

Ur dear friend...AW

Yeah.. oh boy... tomorrow teh funeral for my relative.. not looking forward to it but have to pay respects anyways... plus stuff to do with the autopac issue to straighten out so I can legally drive my dad's truck and van finally and I can go see mom myself from now on till otherwise...

Northstar

Im so sorry to have heard of your dad passing away and i give yu my sincerst sympathy at times like this as i can fully understand what you are going thru right now and also you are going to lose your mother very soon and that is the hardest part of losing both parents so soon after each others.

Northstar Im gonna share a poem with you that i wrote after my mother died.

Facing the Loss of the Loved one.

Losing a loved one
is difficult to let go.
One hold strongly
the memories of the good times
and the bad time still lingers on.
It never leave you,
It what hold you together
Just thinking about the loved one.

The pain at first is strong
but it lessens as the time goes.
One shall never forget that person
Even though they've gone forever
One must let go of that person
and to accept that they've gone forever.

One must try and carry on with their lives
as normal as possible
but it isnt made possible
Cos it a struggle to get through each day.
As you are always reminded of that person
Every day in your mind and heart.

I hope this poem will cheer you up abit as i do really know what your going thru and it tells in my poem how i felt when i lost my mother nine years ago next monday. Time just flies so quickly but it is still there the pain of sorrow it doesnt really leave but you will find it easier knowing there are others who can share it with you and help guide you thru your grieving time.

Take care and remmy one step at a time. Give you my biggest loveable hug and you are always in my thoughts. Go with peace in your heart.

Last edited:
That's a sweet poem ya posted, Sasha... I really like it.. .. so ya have lost a parent (your mom).. yeah at times I wonder about what is Dad up to and I do wish he was here with me but I know he is at peace and I do talk to him via that wedding pic of him and Mom on their wedding day back in 1962 and I ask him to help Mom find her peace and move on with him as well... at least I would know that Mom and Dad can finally be together arm to arm as well...

I am so sorry about your father death. :( I hope you will be okay. Oh...well.
Now, he will no suffering anymore in the heaven, he is now with God and Jesus. Amen! My deepest sympathies to you and your families.

Thanks, CCFan.. yeah it been an up and down time for me after that... but I do know that Dad is at peace and hopefully he will help Mom find peace soon and join him... and thank you for the sympathies and etc...

Thanks, CCFan.. yeah it been an up and down time for me after that... but I do know that Dad is at peace and hopefully he will help Mom find peace soon and join him... and thank you for the sympathies and etc...

:hug: You're welcome. :)

Glad you like the poem Northstar and im sure it will help u in a small way just like it did for me when my mom died. Just keep hanging in there Northstar by talking to your dad even though he is not there physically but he is there spiritually and is listening and waiting for your mom. Take care and stay strong Northstar you are in my thoughts always.

Huggs ya Northstar.

Sorry to hear about your dad, my dad passed away last week (Jan. 17).

I was right beside him, as was my mom. So I can relate.

My prayers are with you.

My prayers are with you.

Oh! I am sorry heard that I understand how you feeling through that. My dad passed away too... In Nov 4th 1994, I missed him alot! He is in heaven now.

My prayers are with you.

Yeah Jabber.. it was hard enough to hold my dad's hand and tell him to let go of the pain and go on.. and I even got to say goodbye to him several times before he left us...

Jabber ya do have my condelences on your dad's passing as well...

Glad you like the poem Northstar and im sure it will help u in a small way just like it did for me when my mom died. Just keep hanging in there Northstar by talking to your dad even though he is not there physically but he is there spiritually and is listening and waiting for your mom. Take care and stay strong Northstar you are in my thoughts always.

Huggs ya Northstar.

Thanks, Sasha... I do talk to Dad in spirit..even I have the wedding pic of Dad and Mom and I talk to them via that pic hoping for good guidance from them and anything else.. I do smile knowing my parents had good lives together here on this farm and raising their family and more.... that's all I can have for myself to take on my trip thru life...

Hey NorthStar
I am sorry about your relative's death.
Please accept our condeleces of his/her death. I know what you have been gonna through.. I have been gone through with few deaths in a year or two yrs. I want to say that I really want your mother to fight this tumor or something so she would be able to live longer for you.. Also, recently I lost my great grandmother (I am sure AngelWolf is aware of that) passed away few days before Halloween and buried right by her widow husband which she has been widow for many years.. Then in November two days after Thanksgivinging our great good friend, (I cant say her real name) passed away with cancer (I believe with gallbadder or something) and we have been checking her real daughter which she is approx. 12 yrs. old. That's why I am kinda of busy with her and my kids (twins, and brat son). I wish we could be there to give you some hugs. My hugs to you...

Thanks, Purrmeow..but I am not sure my mom will be able to battle the brain tumor well enough.. she is bedridden and not able to move much except for her left side or so.. and she is not able to talk or show some emotions much lately.. just sleep all the time when I am over there with her.. .. it might be a few months before this is over.. it might be a year or so.. dunno really...

As for my relative..he did battle brain cancer.. different area of where the cancer was in his brain, but it was to do with ability of walking and etc.. and he did show signs of not be able to talk and etc.. it was a completely shock that he passed away....

I do think of Dad everyday and I do say good night to him via that cross I hang up above Dad and Mom's bedroom... that's all I can do is say gn and etc.. and hope Dad cna guide me somehow and maybe guide Mom as well...

Hi Northstar, I don't know you that well enough but I can imagine the difficult position you are in. Please stay strong and I am sure your family and friends as well as everybody here at alldeaf.com will do our best to support you. I am sorry to hear you are losing your parents one by one. Be comforted by the thought that they will soon meet in Heaven to beautiful angelic music and songs in Heaven .... May God be with you during this difficut time and remember everybody wants to help you and I pray you will have all the help you need to keep the family farm running smoothly. God Bless :angel:

Back