Pregnancies/Deliveries

I was born at 8 lbs. 4 oz and 21 inches long. My mother was 4 lbs 4 oz and 15 inches cuz she with her twin brother (also 4 pounsd ? oz). They stayed in the hospital for almost 2 weeks cuz of weight too low.

I have strange question to ask mothers here.

Will mother/baby able to be healthy all thru full 9 months without checking from doctors??

Originally posted by Lasza
I have strange question to ask mothers here.

Will mother/baby able to be healthy all thru full 9 months without checking from doctors??

Probably, if the mother knows what to do, like taking what kind of medicine, and prenatal vitimans. For those who don't know much about pregnancy, then probably not. It varies. I know a woman who didn't know that she was pregnant until she was about 5 months pregnant with her son. She didn't see any doctor since she got pregnant. Her son born healthy and well and now they both are healthy and fit.

/me hides this thread from his wife.

Don't want to feed her ideas to get pregnant!

Not ready this year. :(

I was never ready until I was pregnant (unexpected) and I'm due around Christmas, but hey that's the bestest thing that's ever happened to me and it's the biggest Christmas present for us and our family, too. :D

Originally posted by SilenceGold
/me hides this thread from his wife.

Don't want to feed her ideas to get pregnant!

Not ready this year. :(

Why don't you want to feed her ideas about getting pregnant? :confused:

Originally posted by Katzie
I was never ready until I was pregnant (unexpected) and I'm due around Christmas, but hey that's the bestest thing that's ever happened to me and it's the biggest Christmas present for us and our family, too. :D

Ohh you become pregnant by unexpect??? wow!!!! enjoy christmas baby u have. or maybe NYE baby. who knows???

Originally posted by Lasza
Ohh you become pregnant by unexpect??? wow!!!! enjoy christmas baby u have. or maybe NYE baby. who knows???

:D Thanks Lasza! I was told that it's due Dec. 17th, but it's never on time so I just say it's around Christmas. :D Hopefully not longer than that! LOL

Originally posted by ChelEler
Why don't you want to feed her ideas about getting pregnant? :confused:

It will be very very very very very very very tempting for her after what she would read over this thread.

:p

:D Thanks Lasza! I was told that it's due Dec. 17th, but it's never on time so I just say it's around Christmas. :D Hopefully not longer than that! LOL

NEVER on time? hehe...I would say few of them would have their baby due on their expect due date. Just FYI its most common for first mothers to be overdue -- MOST not all. I was 11 days overdue with my first and had forced labor (induced). Some women EDD (expect due date) could have their baby born early, on time, or late. Now I'm pregnant with second EDD July 10th...hope it won't be late like with my first! LOL Best of Luck to you! ;)

Originally posted by ~Heather~
NEVER on time? hehe...I would say few of them would have their baby due on their expect due date. Just FYI its most common for first mothers to be overdue -- MOST not all. I was 11 days overdue with my first and had forced labor (induced). Some women EDD (expect due date) could have their baby born early, on time, or late. Now I'm pregnant with second EDD July 10th...hope it won't be late like with my first! LOL Best of Luck to you! ;)

HA! Both my boys were 1 week later than due dates! I doubt that this third baby'll be born on expected due date! Heh.

Suggest u wrapping presents and stand Christmas tree at ur room/delivery including ur newborn, heh

Mine due is Jan 1, 2004, funny, :cheers: at my delivery room :lol:

Originally posted by ChelEler
HA! Both my boys were 1 week later than due dates! I doubt that this third baby'll be born on expected due date! Heh.

OIC, my first daughter due was Sept 23 and early Sept 5, so another baby feel early too Christmas would be fine with me :cool:

Originally posted by TommyGirl
OIC, my first daughter due was Sept 23 and early Sept 5, so another baby feel early too Christmas would be fine with me :cool:
Dang ur daughter doesn't want share birthday with me (also Sept 23). :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Back