Pregnancies/Deliveries

Originally posted by Lasza
Dang ur daughter doesn't want share birthday with me (also Sept 23). :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Ha, ha! My son was born on Sept 23 same as yours Lasza ;)

My oldest boy doesn't want to share his birthday with mine so he born on the day after. :lol:

Originally posted by ~Heather~
NEVER on time? hehe...I would say few of them would have their baby due on their expect due date. Just FYI its most common for first mothers to be overdue -- MOST not all. I was 11 days overdue with my first and had forced labor (induced). Some women EDD (expect due date) could have their baby born early, on time, or late. Now I'm pregnant with second EDD July 10th...hope it won't be late like with my first! LOL Best of Luck to you! ;)

Thanks! Congratulations and best of luck to you, too Heather!

Originally posted by TommyGirl
Suggest u wrapping presents and stand Christmas tree at ur room/delivery including ur newborn, heh

Mine due is Jan 1, 2004, funny, :cheers: at my delivery room :lol:

:lol: you're funny TommyGirl! Yours is on New Year's Day, wow congrats and best of luck to you!

Here's mine

My daughter was born 2 days after my birthday her due dates were on October 1, 1993, and she was born on October 9 at 11:50 P.M. I spend long strange hours labor LOL I mean it! I was in labor at about 4:45 A.M. We didn't go to hospital until almost 9:00 A.M. My sister confirm that I was in labor by feeling my contractions and timing! So We went in. They said 3 CM. So We kept on walking, making sure it is ready, doing lamazing etc. Finally at 3:15 P.M. I said to my sister "I think my labor is far apart now?" She said "Yes I notice that We had the Doctor coming in for you" I said "Okay " Of course the Doctor never came till about 6:30 P.M. He agrees it was time to have Induced and break water because My daughter was "stubborn" to come out LOL. So water broken, then induce, but the increase timing in labor, they gave me a shot of pain. I was knock out till about 11 30 PM I yelled at them the baby is coming, they didn't want to believe me! They notice that I was in full crown! So the doctor came back again and delieveried Kayla Ann at 11 50 PM 6 lbs 11 oz, 20 inches long. Beauty baby!

My son was born 2 day late (yes another child who came late too), He was due on April 19, 1997. He came out at 11:19 A.M. On April 21, 1997. The nurse I didn't like so much messed up my labor big time LOL. I mean I had a strange labor as well too and I had to tell her what to do, when he is coming, etc. She didn't want to believe me I screamed at her "First of all, you couldn't find my contractions, and you tell me that I am not ready? Well, Guess what LADY I had a daughter who was born in 1993 don't tell me I don't know about my labor, I am telling you My son is coming anytime right now because I feel like taking a Chit! So I raised my leg up and pull my blanket off, She looked and said " Oh my god you are full crown" she ran out and call doctor to come in, and came back and said " I am very sorry " I said "Lady, I don't care but the doctor better be here" I was extremely angry at her LOL The doctor delieveried Sean Russell at 11:19 AM 6 lbs 4 oz, 20 inches long Beauty baby again!

I have rights LOL because first she had IV into my right wrist wrong place TWICE! So she basically pinches my nerves, and she couldn't find my contraction on my belly so I had to tell her when it is time to check etc. So, she didn't believe me, then I told her Time for shots but she went and call doctor and doctor said OK but She came back I said " you better check my CM first I think I can't get a shot " she said " OK " so she checked my CM it was from 4 to 7 so She agreed I couldn't have shot but she was confused why it was coming fast so She checked on my IV Machine and was mumbling so the Interpreter caught her saying " Oh geez dumb me I accidently forgot to slow down the dosage" NO wonder why My son wants to come out so Fast because she forgot to lower the dosage on Induces SIGH!

Now I am expecting my 3rd child sometime around January 15 will let you know more!
Hmm My husband was born 5 minutes before New years on Decemeber 31 at 11 55 PM He always say " I only celebrate my birthday 5 minutes thats all HA HA"

Wendy ;)

Re: Here's mine

Originally posted by WBHarley
Now I am expecting my 3rd child sometime around January 15 will let you know more!
Hmm My husband was born 5 minutes before New years on Decemeber 31 at 11 55 PM He always say " I only celebrate my birthday 5 minutes thats all HA HA"

Wendy ;)

You have a very beautiful story to share with us!! I'm sure the nurses can be so dumb sometimes. I've had that, during my second visit, for a very short time and I requested for a different nurse! :lol: I'm pretty smart, eh? ;)

About your husband, his comment is so damn hilarious! I had to laugh out loud about that! :thumb:

Re: Re: Here's mine

Originally posted by ChelEler
You have a very beautiful story to share with us!! I'm sure the nurses can be so dumb sometimes. I've had that, during my second visit, for a very short time and I requested for a different nurse! :lol: I'm pretty smart, eh? ;)

About your husband, his comment is so damn hilarious! I had to laugh out loud about that! :thumb:

eh. yeah he s a wonderful man Hehe I only married him for 2 years actually my daughter bring us together closer :)

Wendy ;)

Yeah, children tend to bring parents closer in bond. Isn't that something? :romantic feeling: Ah...

funny thing is that i was just watching a tv reality show, where parents are expecting a baby and let the tv video tape the whole thing. i am still squeamish!

I was like that at first a long time ago before I even thought about getting pregnant, D. I was like :ugh: That's HUGE! :lol: But now, I know how it is. It's not that bad, because the contractions are much worse than the vaginal pain (that's for me, but I don't know about other mothers).

i still cannot imagine being pregnant! i am still squeamish about the whole thing, the risks and things like that. i come from a big family, so having babies is a big thing in the family, and yet i am uncomfortable with the idea...

I am with Cheler.

I mean when I was pregnant with my two kids. I didn't feel that bad. till when you couldn't take any thing then you got no choice but I have high tolerance with pains even when I am not pregnant. Right now Im not working due of neck/back pain so I've been going to physical therapy etc. begin out of work put me "less stress and more time to rest for myself" I have had miscarriage 2 1/2 years ago. so I ain't going to put myself thru again with another stressful time :)

but anyway Like cheler said It various with other mothers.

Truthful I don't feel having pain when I gave birth! I mean I feel "great" knowing that I gave a birth of my child into a world with a healthy parents etc :)

Wendy ;)

Mama's Club!

Hey WBHarley! :wave: As I've already said my best wishes somewhere else and I'll say it again here *hehehe* Best wishes! :grouphug: and don't let the nurse stress you out! Don't even think about WORK WORK WORK! Think about YOU YOU YOU! My boss told me the same thing, stop worrying about work! Worry about only you! My boss is sooo understanding! Anyway, congratulations!! and rest MamaHarley! ;)

Hey, Katzie! How's your pregnancy going so far? Getting excited that time is getting closer, eh?

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hey, Katzie! How's your pregnancy going so far? Getting excited that time is getting closer, eh?

I love the idea of being MamaKatzie and give TLC to my lil' loving baby by the end of the year! This baby gonna have all the love it can get from us! The one thing that really annoys me is I have all-day sickness and it hasn't gone away for the past 3 weeks now. It really sucks!! LOL! I've gained 7 pounds already :eek: It's all in the boobs! :lol: Another thing is I can't stand the smell of ANYTHING plus I get headaches and dizziness due to thyroid disorder or could be allergies?? All mix in together just make me feel triple BLAHHH!! I'm hangin' in there and thanks for asking!! :thumb: How about you MamaChel??

Back