Pregnancies/Deliveries

I'll ask him. In fact, I'm going to see him today at 2:45pm. Heh.

Originally posted by ChelEler
I'll ask him. In fact, I'm going to see him today at 2:45pm. Heh.

Kewlies...have a great trip to the office! ;) Curious, do you already know what sex the baby will be this time? Boy or girl? Just curious! If I were pregnant, I'd leave the sex as a surprise when I give birth -- dont' want to know ahead of time, ya know? :)

It'll be a boy. A third one. :smh: :slap: My hubby. :lol: But hey, gotta love them all!! :cuddle:

Heheheh...poor hubby being blamed for the sex of the baby! :P That's life -- nature gives you what it decides to give.
How old are your other boys? How many? :P I know you've mentioned your boys before, but just can't remember where it is and am in a hurry to run out of the door to work, blah! ;)

Catchya later! Off to work,ugh!

:doh: double :doh: I just re read what you said...you have 3 boys....*smh* ....that shows I'm still half asleep, :lol:

Actually, I have 2 boys now,... and one on the way, so it'll be my third. ;)

OK! ;) Will that be all? Or will you have more kids until you've got a girl? Heheh! :twisted:

I believe this one will be my last, due to my declining health. :|

Ouch...Stay healthy and be grateful for the kids and husband you have...plus friends you have as well! ;) :cuddle:

Aww, thanks. You're so sweet. :ily:

:ily: back to you...that's what mates are for! ;) Although we haven't met in person, still we can be friends online, correct? :)

How did the doctor appointment go? Did you ask about the Braxton Hicks contractions and what did he say to it? :) :wave:

NEWS FLASH: On August 26th, my baby boy born already!! He's 9lbs 0.6oz and 21.5in long! So precious! :thumb:

ChelEler said:
NEWS FLASH: On August 26th, my baby boy born already!! He's 9lbs 0.6oz and 21.5in long! So precious! :thumb:

awwww happy for you and your family.....

baby name ? (just first name no need for rest lol smile)

I bet you must be feeling so relief that hes born cuz I recall you still have that ongoing coughing thing ??? Is it better or are you also relief you are able to take something for yourself even though with breastfeed i know with some limited med cant have but other meds can use too ?

Take care,
Wendy soon to be 5 months preg as well..

ChelEler said:

Congrates, ChelEler for welcome another boy. :thumb:

I'll keep the name to myself for his safety.

Yeah, I was coughing a lot during the two months of my pregnancy. It stopped about a month or so ago, so I have not been sick since then. I'm well healthy and breastfeeding him. He nurses very well! Whew. :thumb: (I am not on any medicine at all right now, except prenatal vitamin to keep up for nursing.) :D

ChelEler said:
I'll keep the name to myself for his safety.

Yeah, I was coughing a lot during the two months of my pregnancy. It stopped about a month or so ago, so I have not been sick since then. I'm well healthy and breastfeeding him. He nurses very well! Whew. :thumb: (I am not on any medicine at all right now, except prenatal vitamin to keep up for nursing.) :D

Glad your cough are better..

I get mine due of allergy grr doc gave me zpak few weeks ago. now finally less and less yayaya

we having a boy too LOL name everett thats all I can say but congrutalations again with your baby and keep us post :-D

hugz,
Wendy (gotta get myself ready since we going to camping)

Congratulations ChelEler! Was beginning to wonder when you'd be popping the baby out! ;) Glad to see that you're here and things went well, I reckon? :)

Hugs n peace

Back