Pregnancies/Deliveries

I know it has been two years since this thread was active, but I want to let you all know that I didn't get any drugs in me when my baby son born. He born too fast for anyone to get me ready! :laugh2: He born a week earlier than the expected due date. I got to the hospital right on time because I got myself into the hospital gown and boom, he's out. :giggle:

f299d010.jpg

He was only few days old. Isn't he cute?

f29fcccd.jpg

Big change, eh? He's turned 2 in that pic.

Wow ChelEler, what a big change in 2 years... He's so cu-u-u-u-te! He has a beautiful curly blonde hair and a pair of bright blue eyes. Who does he look after?

When I'm going to have my 2nd baby I hope my delivery will be as easy as your 3rd delivery. :fingersx:

:thumb: Great pictures!

Katzie said:
Wow ChelEler, what a big change in 2 years... He's so cu-u-u-u-te! He has a beautiful curly blonde hair and a pair of bright blue eyes. Who does he look after?

When I'm going to have my 2nd baby I hope my delivery will be as easy as your 3rd delivery. :fingersx:

:thumb: Great pictures!

My second delivery was much easier than first one. Hope, your second delivery would be natural and easier.

Yes that's what I've been told that 2nd baby will go smoother...not always. Every mother are differnet. With my son, I had no drugs and was in labor for almost 13 hours. So I believed if I have 2nd baby someday, it'll be easier! So I can go without drugs with 2nd! It wasn't too bad but my lower back was hurt! UGH! *knock on the wood* :)

Sabrina said:
My second delivery was much easier than first one. Hope, your second delivery would be natural and easier.

Wow, do enjoy read their post.

First Preg- been though terrible morning sickness for first 3 mos and half, after they gave me naseau medicine, it helps. 14 hours of labors. Weird thing, i have no pains for 11 hours til water broke beside I was one week and half late, they had put me induced. So i asked for ediurpal, since was PAINFUL! after that, ahhh. All the sudden, i'm 9cm, they were all ready for me to delievery, somehow, i'm back to 7cm :dunno: So, dr was puzzled, and said baby's head won't turn. (not beech) So had to through c-section. Very healthy boy, 7. 5 oz 21 inches. (well since you all mentions about scar) I was terrifed about that, but no scar here! surprise me

I'm 2nd preg right now (4 mos) due on Feb 12. Had barely sickness but CAUGHT flu virus :( got me worse sick. so, put me naseau medicine again, no sickness again LOL. Hopefully gone natural birth which want have that experience. If not, i don't care as long baby is healthy!

Back