Pregnancies/Deliveries

ChelEler

Reaction score
What the hell! Some people are saying some of us are being off-topic in other thread about pregnancies and deliveries. :slap:

So here we are:

I have been pregnant four times, and one miscarriaged. Right now I'm at 5th month pregnant. I haven't had any c-section with my previous deliveries and hopefully won't get one this time and future.

Tell me about your experiences, if you have any. :thumb:

:o oh... my bad.. :) cool.. so u re thinking about having a c-section this time? why or why not?

No, I don't want c-section at all!! I want all of my children to be vaginal delivered naturally, with me being on drugs, of course! ;)

I guess c-section idea is scaring me. I was this close to get one on my first delivery because my son was so high up near my ribs when the water broke, and the doctor thought that I would not be able to push him all the way down out. But I proved her wrong. :thumb: It was a hard work, and my husband is very proud of me because he did not want me to have any surgery either.

I didn't have c-section with my first and hope I wont have c-section for this one either...*pray* I hear that c-section is more painful than being delivered from vagina. :/ I had it delivered from my vagina, ofc, was on drugs (feel no pain at all).

:werd: I didn't feel any pain with my first, but with my second, oh man, it was painful! :( I thought it would be easier, but nope. I was wrong.

Originally posted by TommyGirl
My friend weird gave birth girls fine but boys had C-section :shock:

Weird, indeed. Could it be because that boys are bigger than girls? Prove me wrong, please.

But I am scared of drugs on me cuz once Dr shot my back accidently it was bleeding run into (dont know spell that hope u undy what i mean) and do another time right, *sigh* my husband saw whole was so pissed of at Dr loose happy I am ok

Originally posted by ChelEler
Weird, indeed. Could it be because that boys are bigger than girls? Prove me wrong, please.

I didn't know she is in Ukraine we havent talked often lately, I am lazy to write letter even to my mom I most email her she doesnt know to use computer well so we send emails and her letter for 2 or so months :(

Originally posted by TommyGirl
But I am scared of drugs on me cuz once Dr shot my back accidently it was bleeding run into (dont know spell that hope u undy what i mean) and do another time right, *sigh* my husband saw whole was so pissed of at Dr loose happy I am ok

Oo, ouch! That could be a life-threat risk! Damn Dr! :mad: But hey, I'm glad you're OK now... and are you seeing the same Dr or different one?

:werd: I didn't feel any pain with my first, but with my second, oh man, it was painful! :( I thought it would be easier, but nope. I was wrong.

Interesting, my husband, mother in law told me she broke water and deliver him in 2 hrs! Lucky her and my younger sister same only 5 hrs my mom told me :shock: wish my another baby short than older daughter 12 hrs but easy pushed in 5 minutes, Most hate one thing is cervix to 10 cm to wait really slow I kept asking nurse how is it same 4 cm :mad:

Oo, ouch! That could be a life-threat risk! Damn Dr! :mad: But hey, I'm glad you're OK now... and are you seeing the same Dr or different one?

Yep, same Dr from OB/GYN I like him know me well no questions again for another :) and that man who did loose was from Hospital

Yeah, I know what you mean there. With my first, it was almost all day labor! (12 hours) and with my second, it was only 2 hours but I was not on drugs fully before the delivery. :o That HURT!

Yeah, I know what you mean there. With my first, it was almost all day labor! (12 hours) and with my second, it was only 2 hours but I was not on drugs fully before the delivery. :o That HURT!

Imagining, if u havent on drugs for 12 hrs WORST!

I had epirdual shot on my back so I wont feel pain...it just take a second to do it...all I had to stay still, don't move at all, not even little movement or it can fuck you up. I held on my boyfriend's arm and stayed still while dr was doing shot on my back, I prayed in my mind saying all will be OK, nothing will go wrong. After doctor already done that, it went fine. I had 3 shot of epirdual for 24 hrs labor, I was forced induced because I was 11 days late overdue...thats why I had 3 shots of it. Don't want to scare you all off, after I got home from hospital...I still have little numb feeling left on my left leg, been like that for like a month then it went away. It wasn't too bad...just little numb.

Originally posted by ~Heather~
I had epirdual shot on my back so I wont feel pain...it just take a second to do it...all I had to stay still, don't move at all, not even little movement or it can fuck you up. I held on my boyfriend's arm and stayed still while dr was doing shot on my back, I prayed in my mind saying all will be OK, nothing will go wrong. After doctor already done that, it went fine. I had 3 shot of epirdual for 24 hrs labor, I was forced induced because I was 11 days late overdue...thats why I had 3 shots of it. Don't want to scare you all off, after I got home from hospital...I still have little numb feeling left on my left leg, been like that for like a month then it went away. It wasn't too bad...just little numb.

Thanks for spelling Epirdual that one I have, need be still no movement, and Dr did himself wrong place to shot. And before that my legs was moved I couldnt hold still been hurt finally, i could deep breath and sat no movement my legs Well not want to memory past make me scared now :I

Originally posted by ~Heather~

Wow! That's an interesting story you have to share with us! I was induced twice too because I was 1 week overdue both times. I had epirdual shots both times, but the second one was a little too late. Oops. I didn't realize that I can tolerate much pain for a while before I actual delivered the baby. I was given epirdual shot about an hour or shorter before the delivery. Oops. :P Heh.

Back