Pregnancies/Deliveries

Mine is doing very well! My morning sickness is gone a long time ago. I was having morning sickness for three months with this one and it wasn't pleasant. :ugh: Now I'm doing well but coughing for almost two weeks. :ugh: No cough medicine will help curing the cough. :ugh: Oh well.

I only have about 3 more months to go. :fingersx: hope the baby borns on the EDD! Heh. ;)

hello Cheleler,
i will tell you about my three children...i have been through...

at first on aug 28th afternoon i was in hospital its pain contraction all hours..somehow i offer to have epirdual it kinda not help me and make me numb to not help me push baby go through for 19 hours peace... finally born my son 6lbs 3oz on aug 29 1998....
after born then my back had been painful since all yrs..i never do it again taking this epirdual anymore....

second i was preg with second baby girl...i was contraction for allday finally i decide to tell my husband to go hospital at 8 pm then we enter and dr said you are already in 4cm we were saying uhhh so we walk around then dr said you are ready 8 cm its take me five hrs born natural no medience i learn more experience i got my daughter 7lbs 8.6oz on aug 4 1999.

third i was preg with my son somehow it bother me pain contraction and i decide to go hospital on april 17th and dr said i already had 7cm whoa. its took me three hrs to born my son 8lbs i forget last oz i put somewhere in my box. i gave birth my son on april 17 2002 . thats my last son. it was also natural born no epirdual.

good luck to you for ur baby coming your choice epirdual or natural born. i dont have c selection at all...all three natural go through virginal smile.

Congratulations, Dinah! Both my boys are natural born through my vagina, but I was on epirdual drug both times. :) The first one was given a little way too early. :o The second one was given a little too late! :lol: I gave birth to my second son in two hours and then the epirdual drug hit me deeply. I was out! :lol: Oh well. Let's hope that this third birth is just perfect. :naughty: I will use epirdual drug again and this time, perfect timing, I hope! :fingersx:

Originally posted by Katzie
I love the idea of being MamaKatzie and give TLC to my lil' loving baby by the end of the year! This baby gonna have all the love it can get from us! The one thing that really annoys me is I have all-day sickness and it hasn't gone away for the past 3 weeks now. It really sucks!! LOL! I've gained 7 pounds already :eek: It's all in the boobs! :lol: Another thing is I can't stand the smell of ANYTHING plus I get headaches and dizziness due to thyroid disorder or could be allergies?? All mix in together just make me feel triple BLAHHH!! I'm hangin' in there and thanks for asking!! :thumb: How about you MamaChel??

Hi MamaKatzie :) same here I am feeling morning sickness and dizzness now I have first daughter same I had been before it took only 3 months so I got used it and know it will stop soon as I'm about 2 months preggy now. And ofc, gained few weight it is in the boobs and butt! :lol: first daughter few weights too, when gave her a birth I lost 30 lbs, YA! now 140, eh :)

I think it is a girl :dunno: I just can't wait to know who will baby be I'm looking forward to having an appt to Ultrasound to find out ;)

Originally posted by TommyGirl
Hi MamaKatzie :) same here I am feeling morning sickness and dizzness now I have first daughter same I had been before it took only 3 months so I got used it and know it will stop soon as I'm about 2 months preggy now. And ofc, gained few weight it is in the boobs and butt! :lol: first daughter few weights too, when gave her a birth I lost 30 lbs, YA! now 140, eh :)

I think it is a girl :dunno: I just can't wait to know who will baby be I'm looking forward to having an appt to Ultrasound to find out ;)

Dang why do we have to put up with morning or all day sickness? Guess we have 1 more month to go until this "sickness" disappear for good! We'll count the days together hahaha oh no that'll just makes it worse. Let's just forget that and keep ourselves busy! :lol: You call 30 pounds a "few weights" :ugh: I'd say that's awful a lot? I'm up to 142 (was 135) and mom told me don't go over 162. Ya know I was 197 pounds back in college and lost 67 pounds. Now I'm gaining weight and I feel like arghh why again?? But ofc I know why because I am having a baby! I pray I'll lose all of it after the baby is born. My hubby and I want to know what the gender is, too! Why do we need surprises and it'll just give us stress LOL We just want the name ready and color of the room and clothes! Good luck with your ultrasound! Mine is on June 3rd. :D

I love the idea of being MamaKatzie and give TLC to my lil' loving baby by the end of the year! This baby gonna have all the love it can get from us! The one thing that really annoys me is I have all-day sickness and it hasn't gone away for the past 3 weeks now. It really sucks!! LOL! I've gained 7 pounds already :eek: It's all in the boobs! :lol: Another thing is I can't stand the smell of ANYTHING plus I get headaches and dizziness due to thyroid disorder or could be allergies?? All mix in together just make me feel triple BLAHHH!! I'm hangin' in there and thanks for asking!! :thumb: How about you MamaChel??

Argh with the headaches and dizziness or could be allergies. I though I was having allergies lastnight dues of pollens are here ARGH! I hate when the pollens comes out It drives me nuts but at sametime I couldn't take anything but tyenols or by what doctor can give grrrr LOL yeah it can be pain in butt but lastnight I had to stay in my bed because My head was soo unbearable throbbing so I knew I had migraine attack lastnight not allday - allday I had some headaches uncomfortable but it increase and increase it was soo ARGH I want to die ! I just asked my daughter to get me tyenol I couldn't move if I did. My head BANG! Then I fell asleep 30 minutes later with NO MOVING and of course it was bored with not moving etc you know! Hehe. So I fell asleep. Slept 11 hours lastnigh woohoo! Feels great when I woke up this AM Whew I feel much better.
Yeah I am not worry about WORK WORK LOL thank god cuz I still haven't work and I'm still "Stressfree" whew except for the neck tension grrr oh well. That's life.

Yeah you did say congrulations LOL

Hey How many people are peggy here ? So far I knew that TOmmygirl, Katize, Cheler, I. Did I miss anybody else?

Wendy ;)

WBHarley Hi!! Ughh damn allergies! Mom told me that over the weekend the pollen and oak was very high. The weather is warming up to the 70s this week except this Friday it's chilly so maybe the allergy level will drop down - I hope so! Plus I noticed my nose is sooo sentitive and I cannot stand the smell of the laundry detergent! Imagine that?? Even though they smell great, but smells gross to me now! LOL I slept all day on Saturday and napped 2 times in the afternoon. It was that bad! Sunday I laid on the couch all day watching t.v. and now my back hurt LOL! Jeez it's amazing what some pregnancies can do to women! Hang in there! and hope you'll feel better, too! Didn't know you could take tylenol because my doctor told me NOT to. I was like damn I need one once in a great while for my severe headache which I never experience before. I'm not like hypochondriac type and I can live through almost anything except it get really so bad then yes I do need to take tylenol, but so far I didn't.

I think Heather is also pregnant - right?! :D

my doctor always say only use if "AS NEED" But avoid as much as you can. go by naturally. Like I said when I have migraine that is impossible to go away. He knew i depend on floricet sometime when I have migraine but I couldn't take floricet until I was in 2nd trim. and/or 3rd trim ( boy it's been a while cuz I had them when I was pregnant with my son Hehe But with my daughter I had no problem with migraine like I said I got Migraine 2 weeks after she was born that was 9 1/2 years ago :( ) so..... trust your doctor is a good thing to use but ask him for some question for yourself "if need like I did lastnight" but I always tell him what I took what I don't take, I would call him with a "permission to have one or two" I always do that so It makes me feel relief you know :)

I just came back from eating dinner we had burger, noodles, corn on cob and mix veggies (corn, broccoli, and red pepper ) for me of course my kids had extra veggies as well LOL :)

Cool that's right Heather too Hehe. I remember reading that :)

Wendy ;)

Dang why do we have to put up with morning or all day sickness? Guess we have 1 more month to go until this "sickness" disappear for good! We'll count the days together hahaha oh no that'll just makes it worse. Let's just forget that and keep ourselves busy! :lol: You call 30 pounds a "few weights" :ugh: I'd say that's awful a lot? I'm up to 142 (was 135) and mom told me don't go over 162. Ya know I was 197 pounds back in college and lost 67 pounds. Now I'm gaining weight and I feel like arghh why again?? But ofc I know why because I am having a baby! I pray I'll lose all of it after the baby is born. My hubby and I want to know what the gender is, too! Why do we need surprises and it'll just give us stress LOL We just want the name ready and color of the room and clothes! Good luck with your ultrasound! Mine is on June 3rd. :D

Well, I was 155 lbs before got preggy and gained few weights like up to 158 during my pregnancy, most preggy women got about 25 lbs, right? but mine only 3 or 4 lbs all! (Dr said myself lost weights for baby gained :lol:) after birth of her I lost 30 lbs I was about 130 to 135 lbs since giving birth of her and I got another preggy I'm 140 now :D

I love being pregnant.... my daughter came out too early at six pounds and 14 oz... if only she stayed she ll weigh over seven pounds ha ha.... I only had five hours of labor and of course I had epirdual cuz I couldn't deal with pain which I thought I have a low pain tolerance but was wrong about that.... some people were posting about the weight of the baby when they were born... My mother in law was telling me that story when I was about eight months old and she did freaked me out but thanks god it was not that big baby for me to deliver...... Her grandma was only four feet and eleven inches tall and she did delivered 11 pounds baby by NATURAL.... A petite lady delivered a big baby oh boy !!!! My hubby and I will work to get pregnant in a few months.... For the first time pregnant women.... Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy... well I know the first three months SUCKS but afterward you will feel you are beautiful and glowing.... also congratulations on being pregnant :D

Hello again. I'm back here. It has been almost a month since I posted something in here, eh? Blah.

I have been sick again with this terrible cough and cold. Sometimes with stomache ache. Ugh. :ugh: Oh boy. I went to see my OB doctor last Tuesday and he prescribed me antibiotic medicine for my cough and cold... hope it helps. :fingersx: I'm still coughing and not feeling too well (But still I'm at work. :ugh: ) Anyway, at that dr appt, I'm told that I have lost 14 lbs since last appt!! AAAHHH!!! That's not so good, because I'm still pregnant and my weight should be stable or gaining slightly. The nurse and the doctor were shocked to see that too. I told them that I have been coughing and throwing up almost every day for a month, eating less and less due to not feeling too well. UGH! (I still don't eat much. I know I have to because of the baby's need.)

Anyway, the doctor said that the baby's growth is well and the heartbeat is good too, so whew. :D

Share your latest experiences with your pregnancies or deliveries since last month.

Wow Cheleler that is no fun at all and I hope you feel better real soon! Ya know, I coughed so hard this morning just after I took a shower then I threw up! I threw up last night for the very first time ever and I lost my dinner! :mad2: I was starving for 15 hours without food and noticed I lost 4 pounds in 2 days. Yikes!

Do you think the pregnancy virus is going around? Most pregnant women are sick here in my area. :ugh:

Well.... I haven't had this severe sickness for a month before... now I have been so ill (almost like I can't even get up to go to the bathroom!) for a month... look what it did to my body and health! I lost 14 pounds in a month while being pregnant. The doctor said that it's not good... for the baby. Right now, I'm feeling so weak and don't want to get up and walking around much though... I feel so weak! I don't think I would want another baby after this third because I've noticed that my health is going downhill already!! UGH!!

Good Day. I'm feeling a bit better now with this illness getting away soon. I don't think it's a morning sickness, because my illness feeling is constant, not on and off. Usually morning sickness is on and off for me. :ugh: But anyway, I'm feeling better a little bit now. Whew.

I can't wait to get this baby to come out. I rarely felt some contractions recently within the last month. :o It only happened like three times already but the time in between is like a week apart. It's too early. Does that happen to any of you pregnant women?

Originally posted by ChelEler
Weird, indeed. Could it be because that boys are bigger than girls? Prove me wrong, please.

I reckon it's true that boys usually are bigger than girls at birth. Although my sister's baby son didn't survive -- he died inside my sister and he was full term (full 9 months)...died right on due date which was unfortunate. When he was born, he weighed in at 9 lbs and 2 ounces and measured 21 inches.
I still do grieve for my dead nephew -- he would've been 2 this coming October 31/November 1st.

Good Day. I'm feeling a bit better now with this illness getting away soon. I don't think it's a morning sickness, because my illness feeling is constant, not on and off. Usually morning sickness is on and off for me. :ugh: But anyway, I'm feeling better a little bit now. Whew.

I can't wait to get this baby to come out. I rarely felt some contractions recently within the last month. :o It only happened like three times already but the time in between is like a week apart. It's too early. Does that happen to any of you pregnant women?

I've never been pregnant, but my sister did and those false contractions are called Braxton's Hicks -- just stomache muscles contracting from time to time just in preparation for the pending birth.

Originally posted by WaterRats13
I've never been pregnant, but my sister did and those false contractions are called Braxton's Hicks -- just stomache muscles contracting from time to time just in preparation for the pending birth.

Interesting. My doctor said that it's normal to have some contractions earlier than expected. I was like :shock: because I haven't had any with my previous pregnancies. :confused:

Oh well... maybe I won't be induced this time. I'm praying for that, because I want to experience some natural situation then go from there to get epirdual. Heh.

Interesting. My doctor said that it's normal to have some contractions earlier than expected. I was like :shock: because I haven't had any with my previous pregnancies. :confused:

Oh well... maybe I won't be induced this time. I'm praying for that, because I want to experience some natural situation then go from there to get epirdual. Heh.

Interesting...next time you see your doctor -- ask and see if he does say it's Braxton's Hicks -- cos it's a name for those normal contractions of the muscles a few months before the pending birthdate. :)
It's funny cos I've never been pregnant and I'm a bit informed on this via my sister, heh!

Back