Picture of your desk and computer.

Magatsu said:
... Anyway here's my desk pictures in my office/rec room.
...and a sweet kitty! Awwww....

OK, I'll try again:

Our laptop in family room, open & closed
My iMac & Hubby's PC in our "office"

Attachments

• DESK1a.jpg
    DESK1a.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 25
  • DESK2a.jpg
    DESK2a.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Desks2.jpg
    Desks2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Rebas2.jpg
    Rebas2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Hubs2.jpg
    Hubs2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 15
Magatsu said:
Reba, I am sorry I am not clear on what I was trying to say. Vampy, thanks for explanation. Anyway here's my desk pictures in my office/rec room.

49c.jpg

1f3.jpg
Damn, nice desk! I wish I had something like that. Unfortunately, with what I can get in college... it sucks. :(

RAMs PC Doctor said:
Nice!!!!

here mine is...

side.JPG

open-side.JPG

front.JPG

open-front.JPG

my-desk.JPG

Also my work with 7 monitors!!!!
mywork1.JPG

Look my Website:
www.ramscomputerdoctor.com
RAM

whoa that really good computer.. i used love to learn about computers.... My ex husband is a computer science but not anymore he just go other things....

I used to want to have a sony vasio computer but expensive...

I can see you are very smart with computer.. maybe i can use you for some feedbacks!

My Messy Desk

My side is on right while my mother's on left. My husband's desk is much tidy but usually we do pile up our clothes on the desk so it is not exactly neat 24-7. I don't like the computer desk because it doesn't use the vertical space so I felt we wasted a lot of space by only having two shelves on each side. And I am not sure if you are able to see but with the desk, we cannot open one door (it is two doors) because the desk blocks it ALL WAY but forunately it stopped just before the second door so that is our entrance. It is just too big for a small room. We have another table in the room (not showed in the picture) and three giant shelves/box full of books on one wall and then we got a mirrored closet (I HATE it because it makes it appeared as if the mess has doubled!)

Hopefully I cld persuade my mother to buy a better computer desk. THe wooden desk is actually falling apart! :eek:

Attachments

• MessyDesk.JPG
    MessyDesk.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 48
gnarlydorkette said:
My side is on right while my mother's on left. My husband's desk is much tidy but usually we do pile up our clothes on the desk so it is not exactly neat 24-7. I don't like the computer desk because it doesn't use the vertical space so I felt we wasted a lot of space by only having two shelves on each side. And I am not sure if you are able to see but with the desk, we cannot open one door (it is two doors) because the desk blocks it ALL WAY but forunately it stopped just before the second door so that is our entrance. It is just too big for a small room. We have another table in the room (not showed in the picture) and three giant shelves/box full of books on one wall and then we got a mirrored closet (I HATE it because it makes it appeared as if the mess has doubled!)

Hopefully I cld persuade my mother to buy a better computer desk. THe wooden desk is actually falling apart! :eek:

:lol: looks MUCH like my desk on its' "bad" day :rofl:

as for ur desk falling apart -- hope u manage to convince ur mom to get a better computer desk! good luck!

Here's pictures of my computer and set of computer desk I bought two months ago. Set of computer desk include a chair, hutch, computer desk with Digital Satellite and storage cabinet. I will get a file cabinet soon.

Here's my laptop sitting on the floor.....

Attachments

• sabspooter.jpg
    sabspooter.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 13
here's my set up, if you guys care to see. I used wide angle lens on my digital camera to take picture of this to fit in the frame. :D

computerstation7sb.jpg

Reba - Wow. That is nice. It looks that you are just like Martha Stewart. Don't you agree with me?

^^ looks like the exact same LCD I have, scroll up to see the picture of my set up. I have a Dell 20" widescreen too! :D

Alex - I notice that you have two computers on your desk. The small one is a server. Is that correct?

sequoias: Awesome, dude! :thumb:

webexplorer: Actually, that's a subwoofer for my speakers. ;)

Back