Obama vs McCain: Race for Ultimate President!

I vote for...

• Obama! First African-American ever!

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • McCain! And hot wife.

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Green Party or something...

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Ain't vote them. They aren't quality.

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama support death penalty on child rapist
Cafferty File: Tell Jack how you really feel Blog Archive - Obama supports death penalty for child rapists « - Blogs from CNN.com

Obama insisted that the death penalty should be applied quote “in very narrow circumstances for the most egregious of crimes”, which he says includes the rape of a small child. He believes states should have the right to consider capital punishment in such cases

He and I think alike :hmm: :cool2:

What is wrong with capitalism? Corporations are a way of life. Why are liberals rich if they are anti-capitalism and anti-business? Lok at Canada. Long line in the health care system and high tax. read The Heritage Foundation: Devoted to the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense. and The Cato Institute and Welcome to AEI for what wrong with Canada. And the Canadian military in Afghanistan are doing a great job, fighting for honor and sake.

I don't care for either candidate right now so I think I will write in Banjo's name! :lol:

I don't care for either candidate right now so I think I will write in Banjo's name! :lol:
Nothing against your choice but he's not an American citizen, so he's not eligible.

Sorry abooot that. :giggle:

Well what I read from Wikipedia, he's as a Liberal is a big joke label for him, he don't support medical nor legal marijuana or support the same sex marriage, also the Wikipedia said that he proposed the Pentagon to ban the armies from practicing the Wicca religion, and there are more that I disagree with him at my mains so Bob Barr is not for me.. I guess Obama would be my best bet ;)

OOPS! Never mind my post, I didn't read carefully on the Wikipedia article, it says that he regretted to support against marijuana as medical, even joined the Marijuana Policy Project group, also regretted for being against the same-sex marriage, and others...

Bob Barr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But, too bad he doesn't have enough support... :(

Nothing against your choice but he's not an American citizen, so he's not eligible.

Sorry abooot that. :giggle:

Okay, well, then, Reba, you're it! Who's gonna be your running mate?

that's if he invades Iran.. which is why nobody wants to impeach him. It's best to let him finish his term and be over with it.

I agree with you. He should be stay away from our third-term president. I don't like him a lot.

I aint Texan... My neighbor love Ron Paul and we live in Minnesota. I am not big fan of Ron Paul but always think of all candidate to be in race. Its nice to know 4 candidate are left to claim the president bid. Obama and McCain have secured their bid on President than other two.

Again, how did I know of him if I live in Minnesota and he is in Texas. Makes no difference of where we are yet we are informed of who each candidate are.

Again I speak for myself as he not officially withdrawal from list while other says. All we can do is watch the race and vote the best candidate.

It was good to have this discussion and be aware of other issues.

I have my friend who support Ron Paul. I am 100% support for Ron Paul, but, he had a fall behind by McCain. :( Unfortunately.

It would have been neat to see Hillary win because I wanted to see Kentucky Fried Chicken's new chicken bucket to honor Hillary.

No breast, all thighs, and all left wings. :lol:

It would have been neat to see Hillary win because I wanted to see Kentucky Fried Chicken's new chicken bucket to honor Hillary.

Wow.

Uff da! Can't believe I just read this!! :shock:

I had, initially for a long time, wanted Hillary in as president. I will NOT vote for Obama, as he lacks experience. He lacks experience. He lacks experience. He also can't talk without a TelePrompTer in front of him. I saw him at the state party convention in North Dakota in April and, if you people think he's impressive, wow, I just can't imagine having a president that can't talk without set notes directly in front of him.

Wonder, however, if someone wished him a happy birthday if he'd be able to say thank you without having notes in front of him for it. :giggle: :P

No, I'll be voting for McCain. Experience we can all trust and he's a war hero, unlike Obama who is a hero of nothing.

I had, initially for a long time, wanted Hillary in as president. I will NOT vote for Obama, as he lacks experience. He lacks experience. He lacks experience. He also can't talk without a TelePrompTer in front of him. I saw him at the state party convention in North Dakota in April and, if you people think he's impressive, wow, I just can't imagine having a president that can't talk without set notes directly in front of him.

Wonder, however, if someone wished him a happy birthday if he'd be able to say thank you without having notes in front of him for it. :giggle: :P

No, I'll be voting for McCain. Experience we can all trust and he's a war hero, unlike Obama who is a hero of nothing.

uh... all presidents read it off from teleprompter... and McCain as a war hero?? uh.. how? he spent all the years in prison

uh... all presidents read it off from teleprompter... and McCain as a war hero?? uh.. how? he spent all the years in prison
During McCain's captivity and torture, he didn't give in to his captors. As the son of an important admiral, McCain was offered better treatment and an "early release" if he agreed to the Viet Cong propaganda plan. McCain refused, and he suffered for his refusal. He refused to leave behind his fellow POWs. That was heroic.

All people giving formal speeches can use a teleprompter, no big deal. The question is, can the candidate think fast on his or her feet, and give quick, clear impromptu responses to questions or situations? In a crisis situation, when speaking with other world leaders, the President won't have time to script and edit a response, or take back words that offend or incite. It has to be said right the first time, quickly.

I doubt it if Bush will be re election for 3rd. It's McCain and Obama between! I don't like Bush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back