Obama vs McCain: Race for Ultimate President!

I vote for...

• Obama! First African-American ever!

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • McCain! And hot wife.

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Green Party or something...

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Ain't vote them. They aren't quality.

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it if Bush will be re election for 3rd. It's McCain and Obama between! I don't like Bush!
Bush isn't running for President. He can't. The Constitution doesn't allow Bush to run for a third term.

I doubt it if Bush will be re election for 3rd. It's McCain and Obama between! I don't like Bush!

You doubt it? Don't you KNOW?

I am voting for Reba and Sherry! :lol:

Ooops, didn't see Reba's response in time......

I vote for McCain.

I admit that Obama is really "scary". It have nothing to do with him being black. What bothers me the most is that he refuse to put his hand on his chest or salute to honor American Athem!!! I take it as an insult for not honoring American freedom!! This is UN-American of him (I consider him as a Traitor!).. He also had problems with his pastor. I felt something really squeaky around him. If it were MLK, I would vote for him!!

It seem very odd that One Republican and two Democrats this year. In the past, there always many Republican and Democrats and Liberal (remmy Ross Perot :rofl:) I DID remember seeing Communist party and he only received couple votes that I caught it on tv years ago I think along with Clinton, Al Gore, and other runner ups on TV. I don't know if you remmy that. It was really short live.

I was going for Mitt Romney if he continue to run but he had to stop. He supports Middle Class and other positive changes. Oh well!

Catty

Ok, if you make more than $100,000 per year, even combined for married couples then you better to vote McCain because Obama's tax plan is so scary.

For me, I'm not sure about pick them, I did made mistake to pick Obama but not realize about his tax plan, even I can be unaffected because of made less than $30,000 per year.

Ok, if you make more than $100,000 per year, even combined for married couples then you better to vote McCain because Obama's tax plan is so scary.

For me, I'm not sure about pick them, I did made mistake to pick Obama but not realize about his tax plan, even I can be unaffected because of made less than $30,000 per year.

No. It's number 91 say that. I was alike doubt it.

Obama is going to lose my vote due support raise of tax rate. :roll:
European Levels of Taxation: Barack Obama's Tax Plan

Tax system in USA is really enough, we don't need more damn taxes.

Ouch, I found from some of my friend said that news is really biased against Obama since Heritage Foundation is strong right wing, I'm not gonna believe this crap.

I'm still gonna vote Obama but change the tax system is required to goes in congress, that's very impossible to have European-style tax because our system is much different, such as no universal health center and other stuff.

What you means?

I am sorry. I am late to post here. I misunderstand what someone said about third Bush for presidents. It's George H Bush his son. It's triple times. Our country want be finish with Bush for president. He will be retired in Jan 2009.

I don't have a political view. Republican and Democratic are not my personal. I am feeling like mixed. I am support the less dictator for Government's control! I am scare of Obama's tax plan. Iran is bad country right now. I am not happy with gas price in here. I am feeling it's the worst.

I am sorry. I am late to post here. I misunderstand what someone said about third Bush for presidents. It's George H Bush his son. It's triple times. Our country want be finish with Bush for president. He will be retired in Jan 2009.

I don't have a political view. Republican and Democratic are not my personal. I am feeling like mixed. I am support the less dictator for Government's control! I am scare of Obama's tax plan. Iran is bad country right now. I am not happy with gas price in here. I am feeling it's the worst.

Obama's tax plan is support to levied on people who made more than $100,000 per year, if you make under $100,000 per year then you are unaffected.

I doubt that his plan would able to pass because it require congress to pass it, also I'm against on Fair Tax Act.

Remember about Europe, rest of high class people are pay taxes at above than 50% since standard of living is great when compared to USA, such as Denmark, Sweden, Norway, UK, France, Canada and most of countries in Europe.

Neither of Obama or McCain are good.

The tax plan would never work, because congress would not go for that. They are all rich and make a lot of money. I think it is just an act to put on for the voters who are at poverty level. Which is most black and minorites that live in inner cities.

Ouch, I found from some of my friend said that news is really biased against Obama since Heritage Foundation is strong right wing, I'm not gonna believe this crap.

I'm still gonna vote Obama but change the tax system is required to goes in congress, that's very impossible to have European-style tax because our system is much different, such as no universal health center and other stuff.

It's good that you don't follow what the links said.

I read the link, you posted and must say that German unemployment rate of April 2008 is misleading!!! Update of June 2008 is 7,5% and also European tax system as well.

Yes, high unemployment rates was 13% during Schröder time... Now is 7,5%

It's good that you don't follow what the links said.

I read the link, you posted and must say that German unemployment rate of April 2008 is misleading!!! Update of June 2008 is 7,5% and also European tax system as well.

Yes, high unemployment rates was 13% during Schröder time... Now is 7,5%

What's Schröder time? during cold war?

This is interesting:

Not many people know that John McCain has a son stationed in Iraq. James McCain enlisted in the Marine Corps at 17, and his unit deployed to Iraq months ago. He found out his father won the New Hampshire primary while digging a truck out of the mud.

If you didn’t know this, thank the McCain campaign and Senator McCain himself. He has tried to keep that story quiet, even to the point of not introducing his son at campaign events the younger McCain manages to attend. The campaign asked the New York Times to kill a story on his son’s service to keep the public eye off of him — to which the paper reacted like a bull to a red cape:

Mr. McCain has largely maintained a code of silence about his son, now a lance corporal, making only fleeting references to him in public both to protect him from becoming a prize target and avoid exploiting his service for political gain, according to friends. At the few campaign events where Lance Corporal McCain appeared last year, he was not introduced.

The McCains declined to be interviewed for this article, which the campaign requested not be published. “The McCain campaign objects strongly to this intrusion into the privacy of Senator McCain’s son,” Steve Schmidt, a campaign spokesman, said in a statement. “The children of presidential candidates in this election cycle should be afforded the same respect for their privacy that the children of President Bush and President and Senator Clinton have been afforded.” (To protect Lance Corporal McCain in case he is again deployed to a war zone, The New York Times is not publishing recent photographs of him and has withheld some details of his service). …

Two of Jimmy’s three older brothers went into the military. Doug McCain, 48, was a Navy pilot. Jack McCain, 21, is to graduate from the Naval Academy next year, raising the chances that his father, if elected, could become the first president since Dwight D. Eisenhower with a son at war.
...John McCain has insisted on the forward military strategy against terrorists and the securing and stabilization of Iraq despite, as it turns out, the risk to his own son, and possibly two of them. That would demonstrate American egalitarianism that makes all of us proud.

However, as the controversy that surrounded the reporting on Prince Harry in Afghanistan shows, it comes at a cost. It would make Jimmy McCain and his unit a bigger target for terrorists and insurgents if they return to Iraq. The focus unfairly highlights the efforts of the younger McCain and the burden on his parents more than the same efforts and burdens facing all of our Marines and their families.

While it may paint McCain in a better light, the Senator obviously doesn’t want to run for office on the back of his son. Given that clear indication, the Times should have left the story alone until such time as the Senator wanted it told.
Hot Air » Blog Archive » McCain’s son in Iraq: A story best left untold?

Reba, no wonder why McCain don't want everyone know that his sons are in Iraq because his frequent visit to Iraq to boost his votes... Really truth is their sons are the reasons why he made frequent visit to...

McCain tried to keep themselves quiet but we already found out more about them...

snopes.com: Cindy McCain

Cindy was 24; John was 41 and still living with his wife Carol who had raised his three children while he was passing time in Vietnam. McCain divorced Carol in April, 1980 and married Cindy in May, 1980. This is okay in the Republican world because Cindy was rich.
So… would you call him the heartless bastard or her the slutty home wrecker? Or neither, since we only talk about things like this when it’s the Democrats who are doing them?

Right.
John McCain: soon to be the presidential nominee of the “party of family values.”

:hmm:

First Door on the Left » McCain’s family values

Did McCain lie to the American people? (Plenty of links in "Answer 6".)
Did McCain lie to the American people? - Yahoo! Answers

Trust McCain? :hmm:

I guess I better talk to my hubby about that cuz we are in that income bracket and we dont need more tax plans screwing us up even more. That's why we got screwed over with income tax returns cuz of the tax plan put in place by Bush.

I guess I better talk to my hubby about that cuz we are in that income bracket and we dont need more tax plans screwing us up even more. That's why we got screwed over with income tax returns cuz of the tax plan put in place by Bush.

yes... this is always true. Democrat's tax plan is always evil but sometimes necessary. GOP's tax plan may sounds nice but it benefits the rich/corporations more than normal incomes.

Reba, no wonder why McCain don't want everyone know that his sons are in Iraq because his frequent visit to Iraq to boost his votes... Really truth is their sons are the reasons why he made frequent visit to...

McCain tried to keep themselves quiet but we already found out more about them...

snopes.com: Cindy McCain

Cindy was 24; John was 41 and still living with his wife Carol who had raised his three children while he was passing time in Vietnam. McCain divorced Carol in April, 1980 and married Cindy in May, 1980. This is okay in the Republican world because Cindy was rich.
So… would you call him the heartless bastard or her the slutty home wrecker? Or neither, since we only talk about things like this when it’s the Democrats who are doing them?

Right.
John McCain: soon to be the presidential nominee of the “party of family values.”

:hmm:

First Door on the Left » McCain’s family values

Did McCain lie to the American people? (Plenty of links in "Answer 6".)
Did McCain lie to the American people? - Yahoo! Answers

Trust McCain? :hmm:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back