Obama vs McCain: Race for Ultimate President!

I vote for...

• Obama! First African-American ever!

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • McCain! And hot wife.

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Green Party or something...

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Ain't vote them. They aren't quality.

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you mention the corporations... they have way too much power these days. Much, much more powerful than they were 20 years ago. What you said in the first paragraph, I would refer to some of these as pork barrels. A lot of government branches are an absolute joke these days. Just look at FEMA. They are still stumbling all over even after the fiasco that was Hurricane Katrina.

That's why a lot of laws they pass these days are rendered useless because they don't really enforce or enact it. Also, a lot of laws they passed are pretty silly. For instance, outlawing saggy pants and fine people for not mowing their lawns.

HOA (Homeowners Association) shouldn't have any power over any neighourhoods if you ask me. They are often managed by control freaks. Some of them even have legal authority which is a scary thing.

I think there's too much bureaucracy that costs the taxpayers way too much.

**nodding agreement**

Obama is care about black people in inner cities more than white people. I can't get 270,000 on tax income back because I am on SSDAC. It's limited! I got about 100 to 300 get tax back. You don't have to say feel sorry for me.

Nobody read my message so I repost it here.

To say that Obama cares more about Blacks in the inner cities than whites is absurd!!!!

And I don't feel sorry for you. If you are drawing SSDAC, you are already getting a tax break. You don't pay taxes on that money, and your parent and his employer has already paid SS taxes to insure your eligibility.

The tax plan would never work, because congress would not go for that. They are all rich and make a lot of money. I think it is just an act to put on for the voters who are at poverty level. Which is most black and minorites that live in inner cities.

Wrong.

I had, initially for a long time, wanted Hillary in as president. I will NOT vote for Obama, as he lacks experience. He lacks experience. He lacks experience. He also can't talk without a TelePrompTer in front of him. I saw him at the state party convention in North Dakota in April and, if you people think he's impressive, wow, I just can't imagine having a president that can't talk without set notes directly in front of him.

Wonder, however, if someone wished him a happy birthday if he'd be able to say thank you without having notes in front of him for it. :giggle: :P

No, I'll be voting for McCain. Experience we can all trust and he's a war hero, unlike Obama who is a hero of nothing.

Bush can't talk even WITH a teleprompter in front of him.:giggle:

And all presidents use notes and teleprompters to deliver speeches. Don't see anything wrong with it. It does concern me, however, when a president can't even read what the teleprompter or the notes say.

Originally Posted by pek1

No, I'll be voting for McCain. Experience we can all trust and he's a war hero, unlike Obama who is a hero of nothing.

His war experience/war hero is not a qualification for the candidate president.

Being a war hero doesn't mean you would be a good President. We all have our life experiences...not just him... I beleive what candidate president mean is: economy, healthcare, care of people and country, not warmonger!

I support Hillary and accept the fact that she is out and learn to know Obama better... He focus on economy, healthcare, his people and country. He beleive in peace and freedom.

As are many other Republicans according to the national polls. And anyone with a disability that is covered under the ADA needs to be seriously scared of McCain.

What happen? Just wonders.

Being a war hero doesn't mean you would be a good President. We all have our life experiences...not just him... I beleive what candidate president mean is: economy, healthcare, care of people and country, not warmonger!

I support Hillary and accept the fact that she is out and learn to know Obama better... He focus on economy, healthcare, his people and country. He beleive in peace and freedom.

Well, he supported Hillary but went switch to vote McCain after Hillary lost.

Just because someone has military experience, it doesn't mean they're a "warmonger." That's an insulting stereotype. In fact, people who have experienced war are more likely to avoid starting wars because they understand what war is like. But if war is necessary, they know what to do.

McCain believes in peace and freedom also. Sometimes war is the only way to get or maintain freedom.

"Quitting" and "peace" aren't the same thing.

being hero or have experience in military give part of point in role of model for being leader. I think of old fashion where King lead to save their people.

:roll: :blah: :blah: You guys are so panic!

We should be...look at our country's economy now. It is practically in ruins. I definitely do not want to live being broke and at risk for losing my house if the value of the American dollar continues to drop like this.

I guess I will not post any political anymore! I am tired of bullshit! I am lose interesting into Democratic and Republican between! Both are retard! I am sorry to offensive your political view! I am done!

I guess I will not post any political anymore! I am tired of bullshit! I am lose interesting into Democratic and Republican between! Both are retard! I am sorry to offensive your political view! I am done!

What is up with this "retard" crap? I've seen it in two threads in the last 10 minutes. Something is not "retard" just because it disagrees with your opinion.

What is up with this "retard" crap? I've seen it in two threads in the last 10 minutes. Something is not "retard" just because it disagrees with your opinion.

I don't care! I disagree with you either! I quit this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back