Obama vs McCain: Race for Ultimate President!

I vote for...

• Obama! First African-American ever!

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • McCain! And hot wife.

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Green Party or something...

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Ain't vote them. They aren't quality.

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, Babyface, Pinky was just asking, that's all. Quit jumping out making Pinky look like stupid.

Jillio think babyface is funny! They are mean!

Just because someone has military experience, it doesn't mean they're a "warmonger."

You misinterpreted my post. I never say that military experience has do with warmonger. I only said that his war experience/war hero is not a qualification for the candidate president and explain why I beleive what candidate president is about, mean is for economy, healthcare, care of people, country, etc, not warmonger... which mean is President is not a warmonger...

That's an insulting stereotype.

I see different... I would agree that it´s an insult if I label war supporters or troops as a warmonger but it´s not an insult if I say that McCain or Bush is a warmonger because it´s fact that they try to start a war, not war supporters and troops ... McCain obsess the war issues and plan to do something with Iran and Russia... :Ohno:

In fact, people who have experienced war are more likely to avoid starting wars because they understand what war is like. But if war is necessary, they know what to do.

Yes I know. Many people beleive in protect our countries against terrorists, not start to attack other countries.

McCain believes in peace and freedom also. Sometimes war is the only way to get or maintain freedom.

If you mean Iraq, then I respectfully disagree. Did you know McCain deny to understand that Americans don't want to be in Iraq for 100 years either its a peaceful place or not?

"Quitting" and "peace" aren't the same thing.

I never say anything or compare quitting with peace but peace and freedom.

Whoa, Babyface, Pinky was just asking, that's all. Quit jumping out making Pinky look like stupid.

im not making anyone look stupid, that would be hard for me too do since the only person I really poke fun of is myself, since I know poking fun of others is really mean I never said pinky was stupid

im not making anyone look stupid, that would be hard for me too do since the only person I really poke fun of is myself, since I know poking fun of others is really mean I never said pinky was stupid

Sorry, just forget about it okay? Let's move on :)

...If you mean Iraq, then I respectfully disagree....
I didn't say Iraq. I'm talking about any country that wants freedom. Without war and bloodshed the United States of America would not have become free from England.

If you want to believe that Iraq could have become free of Saddam Hussein's control without any bloodshed, be my guest.

either one I wished theyed talk about the frigging gas prices

His war experience/war hero is not a qualification for the candidate president.

Again, silly lack of any logic from one who obviously dislikes the U.S., even though employed by it. It's known as "biting the hand that feeds you."

Naturally a strong, experienced candidate is wrong for such a mindset, and an inexperienced showboat kissing up to Europeans who want a weak U.S. is the best person.

Of course, that's just an opinion founded in the events of world history and currect events, not personal envy.

McCain have strong vote from here.

Hear that Obama is gonna to make some raise on tax to recovery the debt. *shurg*
I would like to know it would help US to fix but since of gas are high and business wouldn't appreciate that problem.

McCain have strong vote from here.

Hear that Obama is gonna to make some raise on tax to recovery the debt. *shurg*
I would like to know it would help US to fix but since of gas are high and business wouldn't appreciate that problem.

Obama will gonna levying more tax on rich people or upper class families but low and most of middle class families are unaffected.

For gas price, I had already explained in other thread.

He will gonna levying more tax on rich people or upper class families but low and most of middle class families are unaffected.

Only thing it would be worry if raise more tax on high-class. Then there would be also AFFECT on job cut!

Only thing it would be worry if raise more tax on high-class. Then there would be also AFFECT on job cut!

Why you does care? Have a very huge debt is very bad and we aren't able to pay off in anytime.

I don't talking about compare with business and high class families, also job cut has been issue in last 7 years when USA was in recession since tax is still same as now, also rich people and high class families got more tax cut since low and middle class families aren't for much like that. Business tax is different from residential (low to high class families).

Look at Europe, tax is high and unemployment is under 10% in most developed countries then that's freaking not big deal, also high tax don't cause more job cut, not always.

Obama will gonna levying more tax on rich people or upper class families but low and most of middle class families are unaffected.

How do you know that middle class wont be affected? I find it that middle class folks are the ones who are paying the greatest price.

How do you know that middle class wont be affected? I find it that middle class folks are the ones who are paying the greatest price.

I got interpreted by my hearing friend about understand of link on Obama, however Heritage Foundation is really biased against Obama and just not understand about his plan to work, I said most of middle class families are unaffected by Obama plan since they paid enough taxes but some of them aren't, depends on how families would make income.

Why you does care? Have a very huge debt is very bad and we aren't able to pay off in anytime.

I don't talking about compare with business and high class families, also job cut has been issue in last 7 years when USA was in recession since tax is still same as now, also rich people and high class families got more tax cut since low and middle class families aren't for much like that. Business tax is different from residential (low to high class families).

Look at Europe, tax is high and unemployment is under 10% in most developed countries then that's freaking not big deal, also high tax don't cause more job cut, not always.

Rich people is tend our source to get a job. That's my opinion. It may affect cut salary or benefit. Who know?

Rich people is tend our source to get a job. That's my opinion. It may affect cut salary or benefit. Who know?

Ok, I'm gonna left USA into huge debt, that's not my problem but hopefully, they don't screw my life up.

I didn't say Iraq. I'm talking about any country that wants freedom. Without war and bloodshed the United States of America would not have become free from England.

If you want to believe that Iraq could have become free of Saddam Hussein's control without any bloodshed, be my guest.

How did Saddam Hussein threaten our freedom?

Again, silly lack of any logic from one who obviously dislikes the U.S., even though employed by it. It's known as "biting the hand that feeds you."

Naturally a strong, experienced candidate is wrong for such a mindset, and an inexperienced showboat kissing up to Europeans who want a weak U.S. is the best person.

Of course, that's just an opinion founded in the events of world history and currect events, not personal envy.

Excuse me your ignorance and denial are showing again.

I'm not here to belittle your POV when you see different as me.

I will respect if you beleive that the war experience is mainly important for candidate president than economy, healthcare, environment, country to focus when I see different as you.

To me, we need knowledge and experience to improve our country, not focus just war experience and oil drilling. McCain has the problem with lack of economic knowledge which is scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back