Obama vs McCain: Race for Ultimate President!

I vote for...

• Obama! First African-American ever!

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • McCain! And hot wife.

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Green Party or something...

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Ain't vote them. They aren't quality.

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was discussing with several of my friends couple days ago... We wouldn't be surprised there would be a Rally on Ku Klux Klan (KKK the white racist group) going after Obama...
I don't think youse have to worry about that... The FBI and CIA are probably making plans to beef up security for Barrack Obama and his family should he become the next President of the US.

I was hoping Hillary will beat Obama because of the health plan and a lot of family goals are included in Hillary's future plans.

Yes, me too. I hope for Americans who get fully health insurance coverage like in Europe to save their life including children as well.

http://www.alldeaf.com/current-events/47361-u-s-report-40-million-can-t-afford-health-care.html

Out of all candidate, I disliked Obama the most. And how I am stuck with McCain with Obama. I am more likely to vote for Cynthia or McCain or Ron Paul but not Obama.

I think Obama would be good president. He also focus health insurance as well and improve his people's welfare and country.

I just hope that people will vote for the best candidate based on what is important for them. Not based on race, age or appearance.

Yes, that's right. The people should vote poticial experience, not their background, race, etc.

Just wished Hillary was in the game and everything would be balanced just right.

Yes I think the same.

I dont think Hillary will be happy to be Obama's VP position.

I don't know... I only know that Hillary haven't make her decision yet. :dunno:

I don't think youse have to worry about that... The FBI and CIA are probably making plans to beef up security for Barrack Obama and his family should he become the next President of the US.

every Presidential candidate receives Secret Service protection. Now that Obama is a viable Democratic candidate for Presidency, he will have bigger and more Secret Service protection. Once he is Mr. President-Elect, he will receive full security package. Former President still receives protection for life.

every Presidential candidate receives Secret Service protection. Now that Obama is a viable Democratic candidate for Presidency, he will have bigger and more Secret Service protection. Once he is Mr. President-Elect, he will receive full security package. Former President still receives protection for life.
Yeah, no doubt about that, Jiro. I recall hearing on the news many years ago that Presidents and their families, after the 1990s were entitled to Secret Service protection for only ten years after they are out of the White House.

I fear of McCain running for President. He is a klutz and dont seem to be as smart as current President Bush and all the stuff he said seems to be what Bush said before so I dont trust him. It would be a repeat of Bush's term all over again so no thanks to that.

Obama is like a new breath of fresh air, with the new change over our country and such so I rather vote for Obama then.

Yeah, no doubt about that, Jiro. I recall hearing on the news many years ago that Presidents and their families, after the 1990s were entitled to Secret Service protection for only ten years after they are out of the White House.

really only 10 years? interesting. I guess I'll have to double-check on it

really only 10 years? interesting. I guess I'll have to double-check on it
I googled and found this:
All current former presidents are entitled to lifetime Secret Service protection. However, as a result of legislation enacted in 1997, President George W. Bush will be the first president to have his protection limited to 10 years after he leaves office.
Source

interesting...... budget cut, I guess but they don't really care since they makes millions anyway. I guess GWB will have Blackwater bodyguards.

If Hillary is serious become VP, accept or agree with Obama, then he will win the most vote. It gonna be wild leader we would have.

If Hillary is serious become VP, accept or agree with Obama, then he will win the most vote. It gonna be wild leader we would have.

true but ugh... I DON'T WANT HILLARY AT WHITE HOUSE AT ALL!

What about Bill Clinton? Just wonders.

lol he could but it's pride thing. He is known as Mr. President. You don't wana be "demoted" to Vice President.

lol he could but it's pride thing. He is known as Mr. President. You don't wana be "demoted" to Vice President.
Bill's not even eligible for VP.

oop, I means about Bill Clinton in white house in 1993 to 2001.

Sorry for misunderstood.

oop, I means about Bill Clinton in white house in 1993 to 2001.

Sorry for misunderstood.
great man! it was good time. Love that time where economy was strong and zero budget deficient but his military/security policy sucks.... which was why our CIA capability was broken which lead to infiltration of Al Queda in USA. He slashed military funding very deeply. He stated that we do not need "James Bond" when we have superior technology like satellites and NSA. Lot of soldiers left military to private sectors due to salary cut.

The CIA's performance today is credited to former President Bush Sr. under the Ford administration as some would believe.

The CIA's performance today is credited to former President Bush Sr. under the Ford administration as some would believe.

yup - because President Bush Sr. was the former director of CIA so he knows better. Sucks that Clinton pretty much ruined his work. oh well....

great man! it was good time. Love that time where economy was strong and zero budget deficient but his military/security policy sucks.... which was why our CIA capability was broken which lead to infiltration of Al Queda in USA. He slashed military funding very deeply. He stated that we do not need "James Bond" when we have superior technology like satellites and NSA. Lot of soldiers left military to private sectors due to salary cut.

The problem is, how do you spend more while you cut taxes? For instance, the Iraq war is costing the taxpayers big time.

There's also the recession that is breathing down everybody's necks. It's not here yet, but it's coming along with a major slump in the housing market. Just wait and see, it will happen.

Not only to mention the bad day the stock traders had today. That's not really good news at all and the oil price is still on the rise. It's not going to stop anytime soon.

Eventually, a major change will be forced upon the people. Now the question is, what change will it be?

Hmm.

The problem is, how do you spend more while you cut taxes? For instance, the Iraq war is costing the taxpayers big time.
Audit everything and find out who is bleeding the money. also cut/disband unnecessary branches/contracts/etc that relies heavily on federal fund. I'd love to see dismantling of Homeland Security, I.C.E., and bunch others that we never heard of.

There's also the recession that is breathing down everybody's necks. It's not here yet, but it's coming along with a major slump in the housing market. Just wait and see, it will happen.

Not only to mention the bad day the stock traders had today. That's not really good news at all and the oil price is still on the rise. It's not going to stop anytime soon.

Eventually, a major change will be forced upon the people. Now the question is, what change will it be?

Hmm.
I'm guessing - restoration of federal oversight on corporations and re-enact laws that were in place before Bush to monitor corporations - That was eliminated by Bush Administration which is how you got Enron and real estate bubble burst... for starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back