Life sucks

My life isnt sucks, since I am doing very well... and have alot of friends who would be supportive to me.. and being a smart girl that could get me anywhere as I want to be. I am just being so happy to be senior in next fall. I grew up too fast and knowing that life isnt sucks right now.

My life sucks when I dont see deafies for few days beside my families

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
well... i know, i know... you can't have to chossen if life sucks... hmmz, you can find other some way.. that'd will not cause your life sucker...DO-DO SOMETHING like school, clubs, karakeez, shoot pool, etc you do watever you want to...Dont MAKE waste your A$$ time to stay home all way...cuz of that "life sucker" **thinking what to do on prepare**

at least, my life is all going be good! i glad. Yaya.. but i'd hard life though. well, sighz* you guys want to know what did i doing in my life...? :o

Are you pregnant? Cuz it said on your custom title. Are you being referred to someone's woman? :dunno:

Life suxs to me until Sept when my daughter sees her 1st light of day born out of her mother and waves at me then I can proudly say that I'm now Officially "Old Man"!

Last edited:
:waiting for kevbo to say something to retract his original concept of this thread: :laugh2:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
:waiting for kevbo to say something to retract his original concept of this thread: :laugh2:
You have a point there. Maybe he will change his mind since he finally got a woman in his life and his life doesn't suck anymore... unless, he's going to tell us that his woman sucks too. Oh wait, disregard that... she probably does suck! :naughty:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
You have a point there. Maybe he will change his mind since he finally got a woman in his life and his life doesn't suck anymore... unless, he's going to tell us that his woman sucks too. Oh wait, disregard that... she probably does suck! :naughty:

Yes did you see his girl bragging about that?

Oh same for Kevbo bragging about that. :rofl:

Yes life on earth is sin and suck.. Oh well... this is life i gave you.. i don't meant that give you the suck life, uh?

Back