Life sucks

I'm sooo glad LIFE DOESN'T SUCK BECAUSE I'm glad that I am deaf for those reasons:
Because I can sleep with peace at night.
Because I wake up with good feeling in the morning.
Because I sleep so well during the thunderstorm.
Because I don't have to hear anything bad or dirty from normal hearing people.
Because I don't hear any noise anywhere.
Because God gave us this special gift for a lot of
good reasons. So, what is there to complain about being deaf?

Last edited:
Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I'm sooo glad LIFE DOESN'T SUCK BECAUSE I'm glad that I am deaf for those reasons:

hmm.. no u see.. some people don't have what it takes to have guts to find what they want so therefore some does think life sucks but for me it does SUCK hardcore til I die cuz man.. :roll: but what the hell I am still alive and I do whatever to keep myself busy bein a postwhore :rofl: :D

Originally posted by j.r.e.
life does suck until i fart (((((((((fart)))))))))))) ....

hey j.r.e :laugh2: good one.. it's me geminicat9 ;) nice nickname for this website :cool:

Originally posted by j.r.e.
life does suck until i fart (((((((((fart)))))))))))) ....
Wait a minute, I see :booty: oh no it's going to :fart: eww what's that egg rotten smell ohh man I'm going to:barf:

life sucks???

life sucks as my butt is sore from sitting down all day long :ugh:

whatever what people think life sucks in different way..depend on what their life is like what they grew up.

Life to me sucks. I guess it depends on my mood. Right now, it is depressed. I get depressed alot this time of the year.

Originally posted by prostock19
Life to me sucks. I guess it depends on my mood. Right now, it is depressed. I get depressed alot this time of the year.

not let pull yourself.

life sucks when backstabbers treat u so shitty, life sucks when u are disrespected, life sucks when u have no one to share the happiness with. oh well like purrs says LIFE WILL SUCK if u just keep on doing somehting ur not happy doing, Shes deffy got a friend in me :)

oh boo hoo! what you expect? A owner of tempation island with full of hawaiian girls bathing themselves in a waterfall? GET REAL!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
for this, i totally :werd:

Originally posted by prostock19
well try not to be depressed because you know there are ppl who still care for you and treat you with respeat while others don't but hey, it's just better to have a person who respects you rather than treat you like shit...and whatever depress you, don't let that get in your way and just try to solve it anyway

Back