Life sucks

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
until I die.

well... i know, i know... you can't have to chossen if life sucks... hmmz, you can find other some way.. that'd will not cause your life sucker...DO-DO SOMETHING like school, clubs, karakeez, shoot pool, etc you do watever you want to...Dont MAKE waste your A$$ time to stay home all way...cuz of that "life sucker" **thinking what to do on prepare**

at least, my life is all going be good! i glad. Yaya.. but i'd hard life though. well, sighz* you guys want to know what did i doing in my life...? :o

Life is.... a journey! :)

I'm fine with my life for now, though it could be better.

Life issuck because I dont have a job grrrrrr. but it will come very soon to geta job anytime. I can feeling for that. I guess I am ESP! LOL silly me

Life sucks until you have to sleep in a trailer next to a monkey who throws his feces every time a car honks its horn.

LiFE does SUCK sometimes lol

it does suck that I don't have true friends who will be there for me til I die... blahhhh but look at bright side I got myself and this stupid AOL that keeps me alive.. if it wasn't for AOL I never wud had awesome friends on AOL and so on.. but everyone have funny ways of survivin thru bad and good times but hey.. I have a funny sense of humor that does KEEP me goin til I die :D

Last edited:
hmm???

:bowdown: If your thinking that life; u spent too much time staring at this screen. :eek:

Back