Life sucks

Originally posted by VamPyroX
You have a point there. Maybe he will change his mind since he finally got a woman in his life and his life doesn't suck anymore... unless, he's going to tell us that his woman sucks too. Oh wait, disregard that... she probably does suck! :naughty:
He'd better change his mind. I didn't realize this was an old post at first and I thought "WTF is he talking about???"

And I don't suck! I'm really nice actually! :D

Life sucks because I hate all white moth....opps! wrong thread...Life sucks because I suck an egg....

Originally posted by Sydlie
He'd better change his mind. I didn't realize this was an old post at first and I thought "WTF is he talking about???"

I think it went over your head what we both were talking about.

If you can't figure it out..the first clue is....sulle ginocchia.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Sydlie

LOL!! I wondered about that, too (kevbo still thinking his life sucks now with you in it!)

Would you say that love transformed both of your outlooks on life? No longer sarcastic and gloomy? hehehe

"Life is a box of chocolates... you never know what you're going to get." ~Forrest Gump~

Life doesn't suck, when you're handed lemons...make lemonade and add liquor!! ~Freaky~ :naughty:

Life is a box of chocolates... you never know what you're going to get." ~Forrest Gump~

Wonder if Kevbo seat on the bench all the day and talk with strange people at wait for the bus ? Was n't it all about suck in his life ??

Poor KevBo, he went to densist appointment to pull all this teeth out due to eat too much chocolate candies. :eek:

Back