Guess where

duh, do i give a crap? go play with your dolls.

Originally posted by Steel
how you know i have a doll? there is nobody who knows me expect sweet deaf and ask her, for all i care but i seriously doubt that i don't have a doll like any pevert like you would thought that up...well, anyway, you don't know the girls i met so you don't have a chance to gain the number of sex you brag about...

and if you think i'm jealous, go ahead and think it, but i'm really tired of this pathetic crap and i don't do that with my girlfriend online showing everybody "HEY PEEPS I GOT A GIRLFRIEND! LOOK AT US!!! *kissing eachother and humping eachother* well GOOD FOR YOU! there are some who are single and dont give a crap like i am, of course, single but still, proably will go on a date with the girl i know since 11th grade this summer... so HA!

and bitch is just a femmine name so don't take it so seriously
Why would I want to have sex with the "girls" of yours if I have a girlfriend? Good luck on finding a girl.

"finding"...? didn't you read the whole shit i wrote or you having trouble with your eye muscles? then get 'em examined.

i have a girl i'm dating for the summer...duh. :roll: what a pathetic little goon :rofl:

"finding"...? didn't you read the whole shit i wrote or you having trouble with your eye muscles? then get 'em examined.

i have a girl i'm dating for the summer...duh. :roll: what a pathetic little goon :rofl:

oh just summer fling? that sounds so cheap :P

there are some who are single and dont give a crap like i am, of course, single but still, proably will go on a date with the girl i know since 11th grade this summer... so HA!
You'll "probably" go on a date this summer. Aww, your mother must be so proud.

And for the record, since when was I unattractive? You speak the insults of children, I haven't laughed so much since junior high.

You are not worth it, and that's the greatest truth of all.

yeah...and your father must be pround of what such tits you have... :roll:

Originally posted by kevbo
You are not worth it, and that's the greatest truth of all.
oh well at least i don't have an ugly hair cut and girly lips like you do

Re: Kevbo said

Originally posted by bbnt
So I guess the real answer was you were going muff diving
Finally! You got it right! :mrgreen:

Steel, why don't you be a real man and just "walk away." If 'em two lovebirds want to share their exciting news about their meeting online, let 'em be. There's no need to be a kill joy, dawg.

Originally posted by Sydlie
Oh! Thank you for the clarification!

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes. I appreciate it. :D

Sorry for causing you to get confused...No I didn't mean you as being ignorant....just those people who got bothered...of how good ignoring is to be done.

Steel, I just read everything you said. I can understand that you got singled out. You got judged because of what you had said to everyone here. If you want to save your face..it is best to just stop posting in this thread with the exception of your last post to be an apology....It's up to you.

I still don't know what Kevbo's intentions for this thread is..except for bragging rights. Muff diving is just an activity that men like to brag about. That's why I made this assumpation.

Kevbo, congratulations...and hope you don't get crabs. :p

Steel, if you think this thread is worthless... It d better if you don't bother to visit any of KEVBO's thread. that way it will work.. Try not to provoke them!

Steel... try to act like adult for once and all.

Hello hello people again...

Like I said... love's in air here!

Eternity, our turn soon? :naughty:

SilenceGold... I like what you said...

Maybe Steel won't be man enough to say sorry to them, and us here.

i don't have to apoloize i just don't have to get in here again thank you.

Steel, I think you should apology just because you said oh that's his bitch... You don't even know her. I think that was insult. Should we call your new girl as bitch, is that what you want, yes?

If you do not like kevbo... that's fine.. but you have no reason to say all those stuff... just keep it to yourself..

Dom, that would be great, so why the hell not? :naughty:

SilenceGold, your comment is great. Since kevbo likes to do this (bragging or not) it's his freedom of speech as Steel can't come and critcize his comment in here.

Kevbo has the key is to ban him. If steel doesn't care... that's his problem so not ours

Last edited by a moderator:
Back