Guess where

Originally posted by Steel
No, seriously, it's the truth.
Do you consider yourself cute?

Kevbo.. i do not think he is just because the way he talks about you two so perhap it wont make him look so CUTE. :barf:

STeel, no offense

Jaymi: Doesn't he(Steel) realize that no one is on his side
kevin: lol
kevin: i dont think so

:cool:

I hate to say. Steel need fix his atittude so he can find a decent gurl in the future. Some of us as gurls don't pleasure with his attitude. Sorry to say that but that's fact.

Steel, you are so attractive.

steelpoodle.gif

Originally posted by eternity
Steel why you called her names? You may turn all girls off. You are not mature someday someone will punch your face if you say that front of people..

Steel.. to call some names.. you think you are a BULLY, eh? That is no no!...

Steel why you called her names? You may turn all girls off. You are not mature someday someone will punch your face if you say that front of people..

Steel.. to call some names.. you think you are a BULLY, eh? That is no no!... [/B][/QUOTE]

:werd: agree with wot eternity is saying about

That reminds me of a fave idiom "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones lest it bring the house down"

Originally posted by eternity

Steel.. to call some names.. you think you are a BULLY, eh? That is no no!...

:werd:

As Im reading his comments toward Kevbo & Syd...it turned me off big time.

No...Kevbo NEEDS to grow up, thank you very much.

End of thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Oops... did I say that out loud?

Did you ever stop to realize that no one is on your side of this?

Originally posted by Sydlie
An amazingly short period of time. We just met a few months ago, but everything's just clicked. We're kind of amazed about the whole thing, too. It's just luck, I guess! :D

Maybe we'll get eloped on the way to the AD party, then we can have a free reception. ;)
MY ad party???? :shock:

Oooohhh!!!! Love you! Does this mean we need to move up the date of the wedding?

Originally posted by Sydlie
Oooohhh!!!! Love you! Does this mean we need to move up the date of the wedding?
when are you guys getting married?

At this point we have the date set as May 1st of next year. Wanna have another party for us then?

Back