Guess where

Re: Kevbo said

Originally posted by bbnt
So I guess the real answer was you were going muff diving

:laugh2: bbnt, and this too :boink: ..... congrats, kevbo and Sy, for being happy with each other! :D

Originally posted by eternity
Steel, I think you should apology just because you said oh that's his bitch... You don't even know her. I think that was insult. Should we call your new girl as bitch, is that what you want, yes?

If you do not like kevbo... that's fine.. but you have no reason to say all those stuff... just keep it to yourself..

Dom, that would be great, so why the hell not? :naughty:

SilenceGold, your comment is great. Since kevbo likes to do this (bragging or not) it's his freedom of speech as Steel can't come and critcize his comment in here.

Kevbo has the key is to ban him. If steel doesn't care... that's his problem so not ours
so? my ex g/f was black and some of you called her the "n" word and yes that piss me off pretty much, so i guess they didn't care so what the heck? i thought i do the same and show what it is like to be mad online lol

you are pretty much angry that i called her a bitch eh?

You think you can call her as BITCH.... Your attitude wont look any BETTER when you did it. You see why those people made their comments toward against YOU when You said those stuff.

You need to look your self through the mirror and if you call yourself an asshole or bastard and you wont like it either. You need to think it twice before you say something more. Nobody will tolerate to call by name(s).

Originally posted by Steel
so? my ex g/f was black and some of you called her the "n" word and yes that piss me off pretty much, so i guess they didn't care so what the heck? i thought i do the same and show what it is like to be mad online lol

you are pretty much angry that i called her a bitch eh?
Just because people call your ex girlfriend bad names doesn't mean you have to take out on me and my girlfriend Jaymi. Since you have crossed the line, I will make sure you will not get a chance with girls or boys. That's my promise.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I'm curious...how long have you both been together? :D
We have been together for a month. :P

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I'm curious...how long have you both been together? :D
An amazingly short period of time. We just met a few months ago, but everything's just clicked. We're kind of amazed about the whole thing, too. It's just luck, I guess! :D

Maybe we'll get eloped on the way to the AD party, then we can have a free reception. ;)

thumbs.gif
congrads! @ Syd&Kevbo
inlove.gif

Originally posted by Sydlie
An amazingly short period of time. We just met a few months ago, but everything's just clicked. We're kind of amazed about the whole thing, too. It's just luck, I guess! :D

Maybe we'll get eloped on the way to the AD party, then we can have a free reception. ;)

Good idea...going to include a honeymoon? or nay?

I see Kevbo and Sydile are in love very much. Congrates for them. Ingore some ppl who cannot handle with the truth about Kev/Syd's enjoy spark moments.

:thumb: Wish u both good luck. :D

Originally posted by kevbo
Just because people call your ex girlfriend bad names doesn't mean you have to take out on me and my girlfriend Jaymi. Since you have crossed the line, I will make sure you will not get a chance with girls or boys. That's my promise.
"or boys"? uh okay...thanks for that well fucked up speech of yours :ugh2:

seriouisly, why do you have to read what i say online? you said that there isn't anyone forcing you to read it and that it got you pissed, it seems i got your attention at full credit :D so anything i say, you get my attention and get pissed at what i say...ooo what great little comedy i'm having

and of course, many of you were shallow and racist on my ex, so i thought i spread the smell of "revenge" upon you all, and to show how cruel, stupid, and selfish some people can be and some are you proably don't care so that makes you assholes anyway...many of you never apoloized when you called her names so why should i apoloize at you anyway? you ain't the boss of me. there is no rules. there is no boss. this is international freedom.

quit being like a bitch, steel.

Anyway, congratulation to Kevbo and Jaymi for a new chapter (or two) in your life.

:shock: Oh geez! What is it with name calling, etc? :eek: Why don't you take it to PM & talk from there instead of saying it on posts? Sounds like jealously to me that what it seems like it to me :o *NO FLAME HERE PLS*

*bows out of this thread*

:roll: @ steel's post

kevbo and sydlie be proud of who u guys are and just ingore the *bleep* people who have no respect for ur happiness and what more.. yeah I think u guys met by fate don't u agree with me ;) I do believe in fate tho but otherwise I just follow my heart so

to people-

take my advice.. just follow ur heart but not follow ur parents or friend's dumb advice not to date people thru internet cuz really anything can be possible to find true love ;) :D

kevbo and sy! getting married for real? if so, then more congratulations are in order. now you guys know how my hubby and I feel! ;):D We also met online in a forum, and the rest is history. Things just click, if they are already there.. no matter how you met!

steel, people can just be so horribly ignorant and childishly cruel unfortunately! however, kevbo's girlfriend as a separate individual is completely innocent of whatever happened to to your ex gf, and that's no reason to call her names! it's not an excuse to lower yourself to others' level. others do have a right to disagree with your approach in this... good thing about the freedom of speech. :D

Back