Guess where

oh, steel doesn't need doll?

Attachments

• youtrytobegay.jpg
    youtrytobegay.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 78
hmmm i didn't know you liked looking at skinny old geeks in diapers...made you horny eh?

What is wrong with you? I have never met someone so rude before? What did we do that was so horrible to you? Get over yourself. leave the thread if it's so painful for you.

OMG I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!! YEAH I WILL LEAVE THIS HORRIBLE PLACE!!!!

of course...a BORING and horrible place...

i never said that the name of the place did I?

aw bitch bitch bitch...bitch all you want but you ain't shoving your figure up my ass at anytime so please lay it off

thank you.

Originally posted by Steel
yeah...and i don't need a little stuffed up doll to "play" with it so why you bring that up? oooh you have one don't you?
I was told that you have one. We both know it, so don't deny it

well whatever, i don't need it in details please! and who says i don't have a girl? i have TONS of friends who are females and shit so what's the fuck with "you don't have a girl"...you made it sound like i NEVER met a girl before and i've met ZILLIONS of girls
You could have got more laid than me if you have zillion girls. Just kidding, you have no chance.

and they are nice and cool and shit so i bet lots would get bored fast if we see a couple making up and shit like that in this thread when he was "GUESS WHERE I'M GOING????" and nobody gives a fuck about it because it's boring fuck,
Coming from a purde guy. Not to mention you are a virgin. Enough said.

and his bitch was all "lovely and sweet" and trying to make this into a crappy romance movie...
Do I sense jealousy here?

well you know what? MOVE this to the relationship thread, even if i'm not a mod, let a mod alone do it and other ppl who aren't mods always tell me to move threads to other sections and i don't give a fuck if it's in the wrong place so i thought i show you how pointless it is...i think that thread is fucking stupid and should be in the opposite section but if you don't give a fuck, then dont give a fuck about where i put the threads and shit like that cuz nobody gives a fuck about the rules and shit so it's just a fucking internet what good will that do when you can't see and hear anyone?
Nice structure.

the phone is fine, the pager is fine, but online? what if someone is really tricking you and get you fucked up?well whatever it's your business
Speak from your experience.
Just kidding you never have a girlfriend.

and not mine so good luck with your bitch...whoever she is
Don't ever call my girlfriend a bitch or you will regret it. Consider this your warning.

i never said that the name of the place did I?

aw bitch bitch bitch...bitch all you want but you ain't shoving your figure up my ass at anytime so please lay it off

thank you.
duh? you said "THIS"

how you know i have a doll? there is nobody who knows me expect sweet deaf and ask her, for all i care but i seriously doubt that i don't have a doll like any pevert like you would thought that up...well, anyway, you don't know the girls i met so you don't have a chance to gain the number of sex you brag about...

and if you think i'm jealous, go ahead and think it, but i'm really tired of this pathetic crap and i don't do that with my girlfriend online showing everybody "HEY PEEPS I GOT A GIRLFRIEND! LOOK AT US!!! *kissing eachother and humping eachother* well GOOD FOR YOU! there are some who are single and dont give a crap like i am, of course, single but still, proably will go on a date with the girl i know since 11th grade this summer... so HA!

and bitch is just a femmine name so don't take it so seriously

im sorry for a girl who you will date...bec no way you have a time for date her...unless if she is interesting into your videogames then good luck :ugh:

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
duh? you said "THIS"
no...didn't you ever get your eyes examined?? i NEVER said the name of the place...i just said "horrible place"..that's a kind of place but no name of it...so admit...you are really getting your ass tightened every time you pick on me

im sorry for a girl who you will date...bec no way you have a time for date her...unless if she is interesting into your videogames then good luck :ugh:
aw please there are ZILLIONS of things you don't know about me so put a smelly foot in your ass, for all i care

admit it, you are owned by vvti low rolla, steel

steel u gotta :bowdown: to vvti low rolla and steel u should show respect for kevbo and his gf.. if u don't then ur nightmare will come true sooner or later :mrgreen:

Back