Guess where

Originally posted by Sydlie
I miss you already. Come back now! :tears:
I miss you more. :(

He can't help it that he's just so damned cute! :D

Can't miss me more, baby. It's impossible

don't tell us what u did cuz it wud make us wish we had our own sweetheart to have fun with :P

"cute"?...

he looks like some stupid grinning chimpanzee with a crew cut and shit like that lol

Originally posted by kevbo
This is my room. Now would you mind get out of here.
oh sure i would be glad to... first you said "guess where i'm going!" now you are being mushy with your "girl" online... even if that's just online relationship, that is ridulicous, believe me. anyway, *stomping his feet* hear that? i'm walking out your door...

Originally posted by Steel
oh sure i would be glad to... first you said "guess where i'm going!" now you are being mushy with your "girl" online... even if that's just online relationship, that is ridulicous, believe me. anyway, *stomping his feet* hear that? i'm walking out your door...
It's called long distance relationship. Get that in your head.
Just kidding, get your brain formmated now.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
steel...what did i say?

kevbo, nice have you back to nj...have her move in with you :mrgreen:
It looks like things might be headed in that direction, only reverse it because he might be coming here to be with me. :D My good god I'm lucky! I don't like being here all alone after being spoiled with having him here... :( Come back now, baby...

Hey congrats u 2.... Kevbo - this is much better than getting busted by mates in the middle some personal exercise....

Definitely check it out. About 2 or so years ago (just before I moved back to Cleveland from Wisconsin) The Flats fell apart. They were closed down completely because of a HIGH occurance of underage drinking and at least one abduction that I know of. Also, a few people (including a friend of mine) had fallen over the gaurd rails and drownd. There isn't much there now, but Howl at the Moon Saloon is still cool. The Warehouse District has the higher class bars and such now. Check out Liquids and Fusion when you're in town (on W. 6th) My personal favorite is D'Vine Wine Bar on St Clair. You'll LOVE it!!!

Thanks for the tip. Whoa.. The Flats sure have been changed since last time I went there in 2000.

Back