Guess where

ahh cleverland is in ohio.. u guys are somehow :dizzy: where kevbo is.. anyways at least he is out of state havin fun :mrgreen:

Cleveland.. Hee hee.. Have you attended The Flats yet? It is da best!!! :naughty:

Yea, but what's really special about it by taking it further with guessing games?

I should post a thread, "Guess what I am eating."...etc

Originally posted by Oddball
Cleveland.. Hee hee.. Have you attended The Flats yet? It is da best!!! :naughty:
I'm not sure when you were last in Cleveland, but the Flats suck now. No one really goes there except for tourists (which I assure you, Cleveland doesn't get many of) and crack heads. The cool place to be now is the Warehouse District. Next time you visit check it out!

Yes, yes, the point of the thread is that he's here with me. (I'm such the lucky girl) but I can't much account for his sense of humor, but we've got to love him the way he is, right? :D

I think I might give him back on Sunday, but today we've got a wedding reception to go to. Bye!;)

Originally posted by Sydlie
I'm not sure when you were last in Cleveland, but the Flats suck now. No one really goes there except for tourists (which I assure you, Cleveland doesn't get many of) and crack heads. The cool place to be now is the Warehouse District. Next time you visit check it out!

Yes, yes, the point of the thread is that he's here with me. (I'm such the lucky girl) but I can't much account for his sense of humor, but we've got to love him the way he is, right? :D

I think I might give him back on Sunday, but today we've got a wedding reception to go to. Bye!;)

I am Cleveland native (lived there for 25 years) before moved to West Coast.

Fine, I will check out Warehouse District when I come back this July for wedding.

Fine, I will check out Warehouse District when I come back this July for wedding.

ah kewl :mrgreen: u like west coast or cleverland the best? ;)

TO STEEL AND GAMBET (once again)

chiggyout.gif

Kevbo

I am going to leave in a few hours.

Why were you crying for ? :sadwave:

Are you visiting this lady ?

Attachments

• blonde2.jpg
    blonde2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 54
Originally posted by knightwolf68
just try to get some hints from u.... because if u did work at UPS before then i probaly would know where u would be at ... cuz I know there is going on lawsuit with ups which just start court yesterday till tomorrow... so why is it so secret ????
Actually the court trial has been going on for 7th weeks now, so DRA, Disability Rights Advocates, asked former or currently employers who had experienced deaf discrimination so ask some to go court, which is why I was there last weekend but unfortunately the judge were unable to show up and called in sick so I was asked to go back next month which I will get a free vacation again... isn't that nice!?

Definitely check it out. About 2 or so years ago (just before I moved back to Cleveland from Wisconsin) The Flats fell apart. They were closed down completely because of a HIGH occurance of underage drinking and at least one abduction that I know of. Also, a few people (including a friend of mine) had fallen over the gaurd rails and drownd. There isn't much there now, but Howl at the Moon Saloon is still cool. The Warehouse District has the higher class bars and such now. Check out Liquids and Fusion when you're in town (on W. 6th) My personal favorite is D'Vine Wine Bar on St Clair. You'll LOVE it!!!

Back