Guess where

Originally posted by Liza
kevbo and sy! getting married for real? if so, then more congratulations are in order. now you guys know how my hubby and I feel! ;):D We also met online in a forum, and the rest is history. Things just click, if they are already there.. no matter how you met!

steel, people can just be so horribly ignorant and childishly cruel unfortunately! however, kevbo's girlfriend as a separate individual is completely innocent of whatever happened to to your ex gf, and that's no reason to call her names! it's not an excuse to lower yourself to others' level. others do have a right to disagree with your approach in this... good thing about the freedom of speech. :D
:werd:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:roll: @ steel's post

kevbo and sydlie be proud of who u guys are and just ingore the *bleep* people who have no respect for ur happiness and what more.. yeah I think u guys met by fate don't u agree with me ;) I do believe in fate tho but otherwise I just follow my heart so

to people-

take my advice.. just follow ur heart but not follow ur parents or friend's dumb advice not to date people thru internet cuz really anything can be possible to find true love ;) :D

kevbo and sy! getting married for real? if so, then more congratulations are in order. now you guys know how my hubby and I feel! ;):D We also met online in a forum, and the rest is history. Things just click, if they are already there.. no matter how you met!

steel, people can just be so horribly ignorant and childishly cruel unfortunately! however, kevbo's girlfriend as a separate individual is completely innocent of whatever happened to to your ex gf, and that's no reason to call her names! it's not an excuse to lower yourself to others' level. others do have a right to disagree with your approach in this... good thing about the freedom of speech. :D

i never said i was jealous or even if you think that i'm not...

i'm just taking on revenge for almost everyone here that were being disrespectful on my ex and all...well i called your girl a bitch and i don't even know her right? well then why did you call her a "n" word when you don't even know her either hmm? what a fucker. :roll:

if you don't like what i'm saying, then why bother posting? posting isn't going to help. you just want the fight to go on, admit it. you do.

I like it when love's in the air... Ignore that little boy (Steel) crying and whining about people who are in love and all. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Steel
i never said i was jealous or even if you think that i'm not...

i'm just taking on revenge for almost everyone here that were being disrespectful on my ex and all...well i called your girl a bitch and i don't even know her right? well then why did you call her a "n" word when you don't even know her either hmm? what a fucker. :roll:

if you don't like what i'm saying, then why bother posting? posting isn't going to help. you just want the fight to go on, admit it. you do.
Good job on making me laugh at you.

All I can say is, revenge doesn't solve anything.. it adds on and on.

seriously, your girl is as ugly as bitch shit

:barf: at both of you kissing
Post a picture of you and your ex girlfriend then you can talk shit about us.

Really Liza? Firstly, congratulations! And secondly, how long have you been together? I'm just curious. ;)

OMG Steel. I am going to cry from laughing so hard at your childish behavior. Yeah, I'm ugly, and while we're throwing childish insults, I'm fat and stupid too. Oh, and let's not forget to call me a poopie-head! Go back to grade school. I teach 4 year olds that are more creative than you, they have better insults, too. Come to my daycare, maybe they can teach you something. :roll:

seriously, your girl is as ugly as bitch shit

:barf: at both of you kissing

Steel why you called her names? You may turn all girls off. You are not mature someday someone will punch your face if you say that front of people..

Steel.. to call some names.. you think you are a BULLY, eh? That is no no!...[/B][/QUOTE]

Steel why you called her names? You may turn all girls off. You are not mature someday someone will punch your face if you say that front of people..

Steel.. to call some names.. you think you are a BULLY, eh? That is no no!...

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Eternity!!! :ugh: why you insult girls, steel! that was stupid! Who knows someday u will be sorry! :squint:

Back