Evolution vs. Creationism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ofc, religion start after Adam and Eve.

Huh.. You can not explain about Muslims, Jews, and Christians. Adam and Eve is from the new testament, not the old testament. Therefore Muslims and Jews DO NOT believe in adam and eve. If this is true, then we are inbreeding with each other! :ugh3:

Huh.. You can not explain about Muslims, Jews, and Christians. Adam and Eve is from the new testament, not the old testament. Therefore Muslims and Jews DO NOT believe in adam and eve. If this is true, then we are inbreeding with each other! :ugh3:

HUH? No, Adam and Eve in the Old Testament, Muslims, Jews and Christians has those, but Muslims themselves, and so does JW, believe different event of Adam and Eve. But amazingly, I don't know what, there are some jews believes differently too. Bec there are different categories of jews. Like in Jesus' time, Sadduccees and Pharisees believed differently. Sadduccees does not believe life after death, Pharisees do. They are religious leaders. Bec there are different forms of jews.

And I have heard that they claim that "religion" is a oldest political party in the world eh.

OK I mean to say "oldest form of politics"
(I posted that in the past; http://www.alldeaf.com/christianity...beliefs/26867-book-revelation.html#post500710 )

See this blog then read the comment #9 and #10
Sabbah’s Blog » Blog Archive » Religion: The Root of All Evil?
Truth lies and faith

He describes his astonishment that, at the start of the 21st century, religious faith is gaining ground in the face of rational, scientific truth. Science, based on scepticism, investigation and evidence, must continuously test its own concepts and claims. Faith, by definition, defies evidence: it is untested and unshakeable, and is therefore in direct contradiction with science.

In addition, though religions preach morality, peace and hope, in fact, says Dawkins, they bring intolerance, violence and destruction. The growth of extreme fundamentalism in so many religions across the world not only endangers humanity but, he argues, is in conflict with the trend over thousands of years of history for humanity to progress – to become more enlightened and more tolerant.

Huh.. You can not explain about Muslims, Jews, and Christians. Adam and Eve is from the new testament, not the old testament.

See ^^

You don't have a clue about the bible, Adam and Eve are in the Old Testament, not New Testament. Nice try. :whistle:

HUH? No, Adam and Eve in the Old Testament, Muslims, Jews and Christians has those, but Muslims themselves, and so does JW, believe different event of Adam and Eve. But amazingly, I don't know what, there are some jews believes differently too. Bec there are different categories of jews. Like in Jesus' time, Sadduccees and Pharisees believed differently. Sadduccees does not believe life after death, Pharisees do. They are religious leaders. Bec there are different forms of jews.

See ^^

You don't have a clue about the bible, Adam and Eve are in the Old Testament, not New Testament. Nice try. :whistle:

christlovedeaf said "no" and cheri said "not"

you both failed, adam and eve is mentioned in New Testament many time.
look them up in Skeptic's Annotated Bible / Quran / Book of Mormon

EDITED:
oh by the way, see this link: Adam and Eve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and read "Historicity"

aw, cut Cane some slack. i get the feeling that she accidentally got mixed up with what she wanted to say.

people, we've done this before, right?

Last edited:
christlovedeaf said "no" and cheri said "not"

you both failed, adam and eve is mentioned in New Testament many time.
look them up in Skeptic's Annotated Bible / Quran / Book of Mormon

EDITED:
oh by the way, see this link: Adam and Eve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and read "Historicity"
In the New Testament talked about Adam and Eve in the Old Testament. That is where people get all mixed up about OT and NT and seeing they have no idea in abroad and align.

In the New Testament talked about Adam and Eve in the Old Testament. That is where people get all mixed up about OT and NT and seeing they have no idea in abroad and align.

That's correct, Old testament shows the begin of Adam and Eve, New Testament shows the sins of Adam and Eve that Jesus have died for. Thank-you very much.

Scientists acknowledge that the known universe had a beginning and that it possibly started with a "Big Bang." But something cannot come from nothing! If the universe began with a "big bang," Who or What created the big bang? Think about that.

Scientists don't know what life is or how it began, a life requires a begin, Who created the begin and Who? The existence of Life is a spiritual gift from God.

Everything has to have a begin, those things cannot come from nothing! ;)

Oh yeah, you know what? I wonder why there are many religions. I can understand why they are so darn confusing because they enjoyed killing each other for not following God's rules. Doesn't this make them even more misundrstood about religions? I've heard of religious killers who murdered someone because they do not agree with one religion. Yet, I'ven't heard of a scientist killed another scientist for the wrong belief.

*A*M*E*N*

Scientists acknowledge that the known universe had a beginning and that it possibly started with a "Big Bang." But something cannot come from nothing! If the universe began with a "big bang," Who or What created the big bang? Think about that.

Scientists don't know what life is or how it began, a life requires a begin, Who created the begin and Who? The existence of Life is a spiritual gift from God.

Everything has to have a begin, those things cannot come from nothing! ;)

Realize that you know nothing about the Big Bang Theory. It's not a "big bang".

But something cannot come from nothing! If the universe began with a "big bang," Who or What created the big bang? Think about that.

Who created God? God cannot come from nothing! Think about it.

Halford, you have a :gpost: , and welcome aboard. smile

Thanks glad to know that some can read and understand. And to accept the fact that the evolutionists made their admission that they do not understand and cannot explain their own belief.

I already explained about the creation and the scientific unknowables...

Realize that you know nothing about the Big Bang Theory. It's not a "big bang".

I believe in the BIG BANGS! No, not just one...

A voice said, "Let there be a light." BANG! Lo and behold it there was light!

Again a voice was heard saying, "let us make a man out of Our likeness." BANG it happened!

So on....

Heh

Everything has to have a begin, those things cannot come from nothing! - Cheri

This hun, is not true. Allow me to explain how creationists use Cause and Effect.
In a chain of cause and effect, we need a first cause. This cause simply exists. Either, all matter always existed, or God always existed.
The state in which scientists claim matter existed, should not have changed. If the universe is expanding, it is coming from a point of origin. What started the universe expanding? Was all matter compressed into a little ball? Why did it decided to expand?
Either, The matter started to expand by itself, randomly - another mathematical improbability - Or
God - who has always existed - simply decided to have all matter expand.

Oh DreamSlayer I mean the universe had to be created by something outside itself, the universe was started by something or someone capable of creating a universe like someone who has superpowers.

I know God created the universe, Many of these same skeptical scientists look at the universe claim to see no evidence of design, nor any designer, It cannot be created by nothing, The fact that the universe was created by a master designer is a "self-evident truth." and God is a self-evident. If God is the first being to Exist, then everything that came into existence "after" him necessarily came "from" him. If all that exists came from God, then all that exists tells us something of God...about the Nature of God. God provides the best explanation for the existence of the universe and all that's in the bible, way before scientist had exam the universes.

Superpowers. But not enough to make perfect human beings. Strange.

Most atheists (including myself) would say in response to your post above:

"Where did it all start? I don't know. Maybe I will know someday, but until then I'm not going to make any unfounded assertions about it."

Rational & Logical Thinking FTW.

Well, whatever happen the evidenced there is God by what happened to Red Sea, Babylon, Egypt, crucifixion. God never made Himself. how that be? Bec He is God, Infinite God. We are just humans and finite, even hard effort humans try their own way will never find the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back