Evolution vs. Creationism

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhhh universe!

It is temendously large. While the outer limits have not been measured, it is estimated to be as much as 20 billion light years in diameter (at speed of 186 miles per second). there are an estimate one billion galaxies in the universe and an estimate 25 sextillion stars. The Milky Way in which we live contains over 100 billion stars and is so large that even traveling at speed of light would require 100,000 years to cross its diameter. Light travels in one year approximately 5.87 x 10,000,000,000,000 miles; in 100,000 years that would be 5.87 x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles or 587 guadrillion miles to get across the diameter of a single galaxy. If we drew a map of the Milky Way galaxy, and represented the earth and sun as two dots one inch apart (thus a scale of one inch equals 93 million miles, the distance between sun and earth), we would need a map at least four miles wide to locate the next nearest star, and map 25,000 miles wide to reach the center of our galaxy. without doubt this is a rather impressive universe!

Here is the song I really love and agree with this song:
Oh Lord my God
When I'm in awsome wonder
consider all the world Thy Hands hath made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power thoughout the universe display
Then sings my soul
My Savior God to Thee
how great Thou art,
How great Thou art
Then sings my soul
My Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art
How GREEEAAAT THOOOUUU AAAAAAAAARRRTTT​

Well, whatever happen the evidenced there is God by what happened to Red Sea, Babylon, Egypt, crucifixion. God never made Himself. how that be? Bec He is God, Infinite God. We are just humans and finite, even hard effort humans try their own way will never find the answer.

Did the Red Sea Part? No Evidence, Archaeologists Say - New York Times

As for Bablyon, Egypt, crucifixion: Perhaps you believe Harry Potter to be true because some of the locations actually exist. If the bible makes one reference to a historical event amidst a story of pure fantasy, it does not make the fantasy true, it just means whoever wrote that particular fairy tale knew a little history.

Did the Red Sea Part? No Evidence, Archaeologists Say - New York Times

As for Bablyon, Egypt, crucifixion: Perhaps you believe Harry Potter to be true because some of the locations actually exist. If the bible makes one reference to a historical event amidst a story of pure fantasy, it does not make the fantasy true, it just means whoever wrote that particular fairy tale knew a little history.

Naw and Archaeologists has argumentive in every place. Why? Pride and arrogance. Archaeologists are in different forms, christians, non christians. Well, think about it for a moment, Santa Claus and Jesus , Easter Bunny and Ressurection. One is real, the other is not. Bible vs Harry Potter, one is real, the other is fantasy.

Naw and Archaeologists has argumentive in every place. Why? Pride and arrogance. Archaeologists are in different forms, christians, non christians.
Pride and arrogance? What does pride and arrogance have to do with empirical evidence?

Pride and arrogance? What does pride and arrogance have to do with empirical evidence?

Because, like for instance. christians and non christians look at those, and christians and non christians had disagreements. And still does, people choose which to believe. Even tho, where christians mentioned in Bible verses and non christians disagrees. That is where it coming from.

Because, like for instance. christians and non christians look at those, and christians and non christians had disagreements. And still does, people choose which to believe. Even tho, where christians mentioned in Bible verses and non christians disagrees. That is where it coming from.

Alrighty then. People "disagree". Now how about that evidence of the Red Sea. Go for it.

Well, think about it for a moment, Santa Claus and Jesus , Easter Bunny and Ressurection. One is real, the other is not. Bible vs Harry Potter, one is real, the other is fantasy.

Have we ever seen a santa riding on a sleigh with a group of deers up in the air? Have you seen Easter Bunny burying color eggs around? If we said no, we are lying to our kids about these imagery stories. Isn't lying considered a sin in your bible? That means your people lied too many times therefore a good chance that it lied to about everything.

Have we ever seen a santa riding on a sleigh with a group of deers up in the air? Have you seen Easter Bunny burying color eggs around? If we said no, we are lying to our kids about these imagery stories. Isn't lying considered a sin in your bible? That means your people lied too many times therefore a good chance that it lied to about everything.

That is where the problem coming from. Who created the idea of Santa Claus and who created the idea of Easter Bunny? Bec if you notice like these are replacing jews/christians rememberance as of Passover, Hannakuh, birth of Christ and the death, burial and Ressurection of Christ.

That is where the problem coming from. Who created the idea of Santa Claus and who created the idea of Easter Bunny? Bec if you notice like these are replacing jews/christians rememberance as of Passover, Hannakuh, birth of Christ and the death, burial and Ressurection of Christ.

You are making me giggle, it not because I'm laughing at you. I found it a bit funny because this question is more for atheist people to ask rather than people who believe in God.;)

I know God created the universe, Many of these same skeptical scientists look at the universe claim to see no evidence of design, nor any designer, It cannot be created by nothing, The fact that the universe was created by a master designer is a "self-evident truth." and God is a self-evident. If God is the first being to Exist, then everything that came into existence "after" him necessarily came "from" him. If all that exists came from God, then all that exists tells us something of God...about the Nature of God. God provides the best explanation for the existence of the universe and all that's in the bible, way before scientist had exam the universes.

You did not answer the question to "Where does God come from?"

People have always used God if they don't know the answer to puzzling questions. Ancient people thought Gods or goddesses or whatever supernatural that is was responsible for the creation of their worlds. We'd laugh at them but if I say, "I am laughing at such a silly religious belief of yours that God created this complex universe." you'd be offended but that's the way I see it just like the way you laugh at pagans believing that their gods created the world. It all boils down to faith and nothing more.

Science on the other hand explores and is open to changes based on new evidence.

How did the universe came into existence? I have no idea. But I don't think it's God that did it. In fact, it proves nothing. I don't think the big bang theory is correct ... just my opinion... I have this nagging feeling that the big bang does not come from a speck of "dust"... i have this feeling that it's a result of annihiliation of anti-matter/matter which led to the birth of this universe. I know there is some kind of eternal forces behind... and no, they aren't Gods. They don't care about us at all. They just exist eternally. period.

People are finite and God is infinite. God has no beginning and no ending. When people begin to realize the feeling of God, which lead them to create gods/goddess similar the day of Moses after free from Egyptians when they created golden calf as their god. Where God was displeased by that. No scientific will every figure it out and never will find the answer how all of this started. Bec we are not God, but plain ole human being.

You did not answer the question to "Where does God come from?"

People have always used God if they don't know the answer to puzzling questions. Ancient people thought Gods or goddesses or whatever supernatural that is was responsible for the creation of their worlds. We'd laugh at them but if I say, "I am laughing at such a silly religious belief of yours that God created this complex universe." you'd be offended but that's the way I see it just like the way you laugh at pagans believing that their gods created the world. It all boils down to faith and nothing more.

Science on the other hand explores and is open to changes based on new evidence.

How did the universe came into existence? I have no idea. But I don't think it's God that did it. In fact, it proves nothing. I don't think the big bang theory is correct ... just my opinion... I have this nagging feeling that the big bang does not come from a speck of "dust"... i have this feeling that it's a result of annihiliation of anti-matter/matter which led to the birth of this universe. I know there is some kind of eternal forces behind... and no, they aren't Gods. They don't care about us at all. They just exist eternally. period.

To suggest there is no such thing as God(s) is just your opinion its not a fact of anything. And as far as this supposed big bang is concerned, until there is some proof for it you are just believing in an unproven theory.

Oh, and btw, do you even know what "annihiliation" means? Its root word "nihil", which is latin, means "nothing", so are you suggesting that the universe was created from out of nothing? Sorry, but things cannot be set into motion from out of nothing -- it goes against laws of physics.

Last edited:
Evolution is science fiction not scientific fact.

Evolution can be seen in everyday life on a microscopic level.

Think of the influenza virus. It constantly mutates every year. Why? It evolves in order to survive.

I have a question to ask you, what I wrote above, is that science fiction or scientific fact?

Evolution is science fiction not scientific fact.

:gpost:!! Scientists are human, We cannot take science and use it to further our own agendas. Medicine is just one of the areas where people die by doing research, just like how science has solved much of the mysteries of the Universe, and how we got here is just one of them, scientists all agreed that the fossils say we came from nothing, I guess it means we came from nothing. :giggle:

There are only two possibilities: 1) life was created by a supreme being, or 2) life started by itself. I believe life was created by God, not out of nothing. ;)

:gpost:!! Scientists are human, We cannot take science and use it to further our own agendas. Medicine is just one of the areas where people die by doing research,
Wait, let me see if I get this right. You're saying that we cannot take sence and use it to further our agendas? (you mean ourselves?). Medicine is one area where people die because of science (research)? I suggest you watch this short video, the first minute they're talking but after that it's "subtitled" and easy to understand.
What has science done

just like how science has solved much of the mysteries of the Universe, and how we got here is just one of them, scientists all agreed that the fossils say we came from nothing, I guess it means we came from nothing. :giggle:
How would you feel if someone came in here and claims that human babies came from eggs? You'd giggle at the lack of knowledge that person has. This is how we view people who comes in here and says something like this. If you're going to spout out that kind of information, at least have the decency to back up your claims.

Evolution can be seen in everyday life on a microscopic level.

Think of the influenza virus. It constantly mutates every year. Why? It evolves in order to survive.

I have a question to ask you, what I wrote above, is that science fiction or scientific fact?

That’s a pretty poor example of Darwinian Human evolution from a scientific perspective, because:

1. A virus is not human life or the evolution of; a virus such as influenza is just merely an infectious disease.

2. There are only 3 types of Influenza, a, b, and c and they are not mutations of one another they are variants of the same virus, orthomyxoviridae. Furthermore, even different subtypes of influenza, which do exist, are not mutations their technically serotypes, which is something much different then a mutation.

3. Darwinian human evolution is not based on mutations of viruses it’s based on a common ancestry; for example, humans being descendants of primates or some type of primate species.

:gpost:!! Scientists are human, We cannot take science and use it to further our own agendas. Medicine is just one of the areas where people die by doing research, just like how science has solved much of the mysteries of the Universe, and how we got here is just one of them, scientists all agreed that the fossils say we came from nothing, I guess it means we came from nothing. :giggle:

There are only two possibilities: 1) life was created by a supreme being, or 2) life started by itself. I believe life was created by God, not out of nothing. ;)

I agree, very well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back