Evolution vs. Creationism

Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs to be repeated again:

Can omniscient God, who
Knows the future, find
The omnipotence to
Change His future mind?

Maria, Praise the Lord! Thats why I read here ohh man!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I pray Lord please understand them about God. I can't force them nothing. Lack read Bible and seek God's desire. Mose did asked God where from beginning? God told Moses about Adam and Eve. If God not created then you , me and all will not live today!!!

Even more proof that this is just one giant circle jerk with God in the middle. :roll:

For once I'd love to see some substantial proof the of the Bible's "truth" aside from the Bible. :roll:

If u believe in him, that's great. I, for one, dont cuz I wasnt there 2,000 years ago to witness it. All I can is believe what I can see in front of me now.

*Amen* that´s why I beleive in Reality.

Yes I second that.

I was also baptized Roman Catholic, too and was not pay the attention to any beliefs until I learn from school, my strict Roman Catholic Grandparents, muslim friends and JW friends and travel nearly half world and learn their different beliefs. I find interesting to learn where they come from but we respectfully debate in agree to disagree... We all accept the fact why we agree to disagree and still remain friends. I has a little knowledge about Christianity until I registered Alldeaf in 2004. I was like :eek3: which is total different than I know the people from different beliefs because they never said to me "If you do not accept Jesus or God then go to hell, etc." or never angry, offense or upset when we have different point of view as them.

I had the feeling after read any religion threads that some Christians don´t have knowledge enough about their belief. No offense please. Some Christians are different than other beleivers who have a lot of knowledge over the bible and talk logic etc. I had a good and interesting debate with them. They gave me many positive logic answer to my many questions. I tried to question Christians here but I do not get satisfy answer. Oh Well...

*nodding agreement* I see it myself in several threads... *sigh*

Repeat:
AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Evolution vs. Creationism

The reason why I repeat it because someone claimed that I beleive in Evolution. I do not see anything that I beleive in Evolution 100% but not 100% YET.

Huh.. You can not explain about Muslims, Jews, and Christians. Adam and Eve is from the new testament, not the old testament. Therefore Muslims and Jews DO NOT believe in adam and eve. If this is true, then we are inbreeding with each other! :ugh3:

What a scary thought! Inbreeding with each other.:eek3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back