Do you miss being single?

Originally posted by Sydlie
I just broke up with my boyfriend of a year last weekend and I'm already miserable. My friends are the type that will constantly try to set me up with every straight man between 21 and 30 that they know and it makes me crazy. I think I'm just going to make Kevbo marry me so I'll never have to deal with being single again.

HA, why not make Waz, 25, instead :naughty:

No I don't miss being single.. I have been single mostly of my life.. I'd love to have someone in my life to feel happiness, love, support, understandable etc.. But now I am interesting in someone and interestin in me too :D

I have been single most of my life. Do I miss?? Nah.... Hopefully I find special love someday. With my patience and trust my instinct. :)

HA, why not make Waz, 25, instead

Only because Kevbo already said he would, and I don't want to trade him in so soon after he was such a sweet heart.

Single right now. Not interested in anyone anymore. And I am fine the way I am. I was being taken up to a relationship too much and I am not into it anymore. Weird but true.

Originally posted by Ant c5
First off, Alex, letting you know that Im happy for you. Finding the one for you takes alot of time.
That being said, yes. I do feel like being single... in spring time, only. I guess mother-nature has something to do with this. I think that back in the days (stone age) Spring was our mating season:naughty:
Thanks, bro. And I think I reminded you again this past Saturday.

I still remember the old Spring days, and how all the girls would start dressing up for the warm weather, if you know what I mean. The good ol' days.

Originally posted by Lasza
I have been single most of my life. Do I miss?? Nah.... Hopefully I find special love someday. With my patience and trust my instinct. :)

:werd: Lasza -- i agree!!! with patience and someone will come along :)

I have been married for 3 years and 3 months.... Yes there is sometime i do miss single because I am sick of agruement and some gain the responbility round the house etc ... Otherwise I love the marriage lifestyles ... sometime we do miss being single without having worry about the spouse to get home safe or what ?? know what i mean ?

Originally posted by knightwolf68
I have been married for 3 years and 3 months.... Yes there is sometime i do miss single because I am sick of agruement and some gain the responbility round the house etc ... Otherwise I love the marriage lifestyles ... sometime we do miss being single without having worry about the spouse to get home safe or what ?? know what i mean ?

:werd: but gotta acknowledge marriage is like a roller coaster sometimes up down hit loop

im marking 5th month of me marriage and I miss the single scene sometimes.....Its a weird feeling when marry for 1st time in ur 30s like I did after a LONG time being single

Originally posted by knightwolf68

:werd:

being single is nice but it get bored pretty quick but not necessarily true right? oh well i have not found none yet oh well that life .

Originally posted by kevinPUNKYMAN
being single is nice but it get bored pretty quick but not necessarily true right? oh well i have not found none yet oh well that life .
Some people prefer being single when they have other important things to do or things on their mind. Some people prefer to be single until they are older.

yes and No....

We broke up the engagement last summer which was extremely grevious for us. I was single almost a year. I realize, two teenager boys need my attention and love. I was busy with them and worked two jobs.

sleep alone in the bed is most difficult for me. I love to snuggle and keep body warm. Rub hairy chest, hug tight and play with his face while he slept. :naughty:

I always pleasure to have his play arms, hands and fingers. ;)

Someday will have a serious relationship or not. It is depend on our future job, kids, etc... We can't predict.

We have known each other for six years now. He is too good to me and my two boys. We admire him alot. However, we want to see him much happier with new life, job, career, and move in new state of his health sake. :D

Thanks Alex for bringing this subject in this thread to get some feedback and reinforcement each other.

Glad, I am not only the one to feel this way.

Sabrina

Originally posted by Alex
Thanks, bro. And I think I reminded you again this past Saturday.

I still remember the old Spring days, and how all the girls would start dressing up for the warm weather, if you know what I mean. The good ol' days.

For me, the good ol' days are still today but I still hear someone telling me "Eyes forward." :/

My answer is still the same. Yes, I do sometimes miss being single. It's nice to go out and chat with as many friends as I can without any kind of jealousy from my significant other. I can have more freedom as well from hanging out with friends and having fun anywhere and anyway I want.

i hate being single. i really hate being single. i love having a girlfriend. i love being romantic with her, and i love doing stuff for her. so...ya i guess im a hopeless romantic. anyway, um what was i talking about? oh ya, it sucks being single. so...any single girls out there, look me up

Originally posted by Sabrina
yes and No....

We broke up the engagement last summer which was extremely grevious for us. I was single almost a year. I realize, two teenager boys need my attention and love. I was busy with them and worked two jobs.

sleep alone in the bed is most difficult for me. I love to snuggle and keep body warm. Rub hairy chest, hug tight and play with his face while he slept. :naughty:

I always pleasure to have his play arms, hands and fingers. ;)

Someday will have a serious relationship or not. It is depend on our future job, kids, etc... We can't predict.

We have known each other for six years now. He is too good to me and my two boys. We admire him alot. However, we want to see him much happier with new life, job, career, and move in new state of his health sake. :D

Thanks Alex for bringing this subject in this thread to get some feedback and reinforcement each other.

Glad, I am not only the one to feel this way.

Sabrina

That's me. :)

Originally posted by AmericanChopper
That's me. :)
:D

Gasp ! Thought, you want to keep your low profile.. Do not blame me for being big mouth ! :shock:

** ran hide in the closet ** :bowdown:

Back