Do you miss being single?

been single for 3 years... in June 16, 2000 me and my ex maryanne dating for 3 months and 19 days some happen in WildWood camp, NJ.. my ex admit me that she dont have any feeling about me and kept serect for 2 weeks she afraid to tell me so she did... so i'm still single for 3 years :-\ ohh well that life...

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Exactly my reasons. No arguments. No fights. Just me... doing what I want with my friends.

I quite agree with u, I do miss single and I'd not mind to be single mother

No, I don't miss being single, because I know I don't want a life without my husband. He is very understanding and loving, and allows me to be myself.. and vice versa.

im happy being single -- its so MUCH less complicated and i enjoy meeting women and flirting without worry of any commitments :D

DEFINTIELY NOT!! ims oo happy in my relationship i love my baby very muchh!

:( I am tired being single for three years! I do date, but nothing was serious.

Originally posted by Liza
No, I don't miss being single, because I know I don't want a life without my husband. He is very understanding and loving, and allows me to be myself.. and vice versa.

Same here Lizachick :wiggle:

Being Single

I have been reading all the posts about being single is bored or tired. As for me...Single doesn't bother me. I wasn't think of myself as being single. I'm too way busy with my career and work for deaf students as tutor. And I'm single mom with one daughter. I do miss to have a relationship but the problem is TRUST!!! That is the main key for having trust with someone who I love.:wiggle:

Re: Being Single

Originally posted by Serenity
I have been reading all the posts about being single is bored or tired. As for me...Single doesn't bother me. I wasn't think of myself as being single. I'm too way busy with my career and work for deaf students as tutor. And I'm single mom with one daughter. I do miss to have a relationship but the problem is TRUST!!! That is the main key for having trust with someone who I love.:wiggle:

:werd: i agree Serenity

Originally posted by Iostjeep
:( I am tired being single for three years! I do date, but nothing was serious.

yeah, that s all men s looking for... PUSSY, once when they seen a beautiful woman, they would have thought onto their mind....

P-U-S-S-Y... *moaannnn*

hell naw

I rather be with someone than to be single because it is pure boredom when you dont have a special someone to spend time with when you want to. Being single and working a lot would not cut it. I need nude massages and warm arms to sleep in. I just love the feeling of knowing that there is someone that love you and wants to spent every waking moment with you. Shoot, I dont even like the dating process too much because of the hassles of making dates, wondering what this person all about, and making too many friends with the rejects. It is too much for me when attending college full-time and working full-time so i have to wait untill summer break to get cracking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: hell naw

Originally posted by blackmercedez
I rather be with someone than to be single because it is pure boredom when you dont have a special someone to spend time with when you want to. Being single and working a lot would not cut it. I need nude massages and warm arms to sleep in. I just love the feeling of knowing that there is someone that love you and wants to spent every waking moment with you. Shoot, I dont even like the dating process too much because of the hassles of making dates, wondering what this person all about, and making too many friends with the rejects. It is too much for me when attending college full-time and working full-time so i have to wait untill summer break to get cracking.
You can do that with your friends too. There are seven days a week and I have over 100 friends. I can always find something to do. However, if there are only one girlfriend and something comes up... what do I do? I need someone else. Luckily, I have both! :thumb:

Blackmercedez, I survive to do all things. It doesn't mean I need to be with someone. I like being a SINGLE and I would be able to do anything on my own. Even though I have a full time job and part time college. Also I spend time with my daughter. Friends has to be LAST PRIORITY. I have plenty friends out there. We do keep in touch through my pager or on line when I have a time.

To be single... it's better things to do because you would be able to concentrate yourself and your life than to be with someone. If you are with someone and you would might feel a bit overwhelm and a bit of stress. It's depend for individual.

why are you tired of being single?

what if you are struggling with the same relationship issues again and again?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were single, you can meet many women/men and have fun in any way you want. You can go to the mall with anyone. You can go to the movies with anyone. It can be anytime and you don't have to worry about making committments.

First off, Alex, letting you know that Im happy for you. Finding the one for you takes alot of time.
That being said, yes. I do feel like being single... in spring time, only. I guess mother-nature has something to do with this. I think that back in the days (stone age) Spring was our mating season:naughty:

I have been single for long time after i separated with my 2nd ex.. (now divorced).. its been like more than 5 years... I would say.. No i dont miss being single.. I am very happy with my man right now.. so i can lean on to or support each other.. and Love :)

I just broke up with my boyfriend of a year last weekend and I'm already miserable. My friends are the type that will constantly try to set me up with every straight man between 21 and 30 that they know and it makes me crazy. I think I'm just going to make Kevbo marry me so I'll never have to deal with being single again.

Back