Do you miss being single?

Some days, I do have the lingering feeling and missing the days of being single...and other days, I don't. I reckon it just depends on how things are happening between husband and myself. :) Normal to have ups and downs in marriage.

I don't missed being single. I LOVE being married. My husband and I have been together for couple months and we make committment to each other, and take the responsiblities of the house, car, chores, baby, dogs, etc. But we know we love each other, but we know we kill each other's throats.
We get to spend more time as families, like trips to shopping mall, trip to see a movie, family fun places, etc.

I know being single is suck (I know, been there, done that) and lonely.

When I was married , yes I do wish I was single again but now I'm in a wonderful relationship with Roadrunner and I do not wish to be single again, I found the right one... :)

No I don't miss being single.. I love my husband!!! He's wonderful father role to our children, and a wonderful husband...

Wendy

Last edited:
er... what.. do you mean.. miss being single? there's no other life than the single life. :werd:

that was awesome. instead of saying werd theres actually an little emoticon. i gotta go wet my pants :thumb:

Sometimes I feel being single.... Somtimes I do not want being single.. on/off

Still happier as normal for roller coaster.. Least nobody purrfect lives here.. :thumb:

i have been single for long time.. by my choice. i did date for some time.. and i love being single so i could focus on myself and my son and doing things i love like reading books and etc. when u r with ur loved one, u feel so suffocated doing things together .. why cant someone undy u need your own space? its good to have at least one or two days apart from your loved one? did u know that? i bet not.. lol have you ever need that space but not know how to tell that to your loved one without getting him/her hurt? not that u r sick of him/her .. what would u do?? hmm.. heh.. :dunno: :laugh2: sure i miss being with someone .. who woudlnt? heh..but for now.. im just taking my time and do things with my family and my son. :)

Well... i don't think so Im single for 4 years now im fine by single all good i want enjoy life time a lot this im cant find good guys :dunno: i want back single long umm... i hope so i will find right guys one soon! ;)

Last edited:
naahh!!!!! im single for 20 yrs and still counting! :applause:
78.gif

I was single for almost a year after my divorce and i really dont like it at
all..its lonely especially at night then i met this wonderful guy and he moved in
with me then we got married and its been 5 years now. I"d rather be married than be single anytime!! I have a friend and she has been single for a long time and she is not happy at all..i feel sorry for her..she has not found a guy yet..all she got is 2 indoor cats and 4 outdoor cats to keep her company, lol!

i am single for 3 months now.. i am happy be single and have fun more til i am ready for date alike next year... cuz of i am not ready

"i am single for 3 months now.. i am happy be single and have fun more til i am ready for date alike next year... cuz of i am not ready"

I thought you are enagaed to JavaPride?

Me miss single...to be honest with you single can be lone and frustrating...even a person told me what pro is you can make whatever you want to and pick a woman or man you want to enterain you! I understand their perspective....now I am married, I realized married is scared holiness commitment and something you learn and learn in life of wild river....u see beatifully how rose is but there is thorn on it. So married is fun and challenge, not bored...my opinion if you married a person from opposite background from yourself then be prepare for roller coaster ride of your life and LEARN from it. Back to the point...I fulfilled my time as single when I was college time and enterained alot of my time myself, so therefore I am stafised...so there's no point for me to miss my single day...

sigh...yes yes i hate being single...but sometimes it fun to be single cuz u know some realtionships are control...some are not...single, u can do whatever u ...please urself...ya know?? but it gets real lonely when u have no love beside u everynight...i feel that...but its all good cuz ur love will comes around in no time...dont worry =)

I hate being single. I've been single since Feb 2004. It's an awful thing cause I still love the bastard.

Oh well.

whodatshroom said:
I hate being single. I've been single since Feb 2004. It's an awful thing cause I still love the bastard.

Oh well.

I understand how u feeling..some people wanted to have soulmate to spend for rest of their life...I am sure you will find mr right some day...smile

BigSpike said:
I understand how u feeling..some people wanted to have soulmate to spend for rest of their life...I am sure you will find mr right some day...smile

Lol, is there even such a thing as a soulmate? I mean, seriously the past few years I've gotten my heart smashed in.

I honestly think there is no Mr. Right lol.

Back