Do you miss being single?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Why or why not? Discuss!

It seemed like I used to miss being single, because I didn't have much higher self esteem, until I broke up with my now ex-girlfriend.

However, now I'm going out with a wonderful person, and she's very supportive and understanding, the kind of person I never thought I'd meet. :mrgreen:

sick of being single already, lol. but I did want to be single when I was dating my ex, that was becuz I wasnt happy in the relationship.

Yeah sometimes I do but I am loving the relationship I am in now. I have already tasted the single life.

Well... I've been single since Thursday, and I am totally hating it now because I did not listen to my heart when I dumped my partner. I'm a dick.

I don't remember what it was like to be single. 2 years and 3 months with Chris. :-D Couldn't ask for anything more. :kiss:

i am single.. oh boii.. but.. see.. i juz broke up wit a guy almost 3 month ago.. lol.. bec he was bein a dick.. n plus.. im tryin 2 find a good person who is always there.. i mean.. a person who will talk abt everything in general.. instead one thing.. for ex. like.. musik , car, bein a resue.. im juz tryin 2 giv ya an example... hmm

Most days I don't miss being single, however, I will admit there are days when I wished I wasn't. But luckily for me, my bf is wonderful, generous, loving, sweet, and kind so I'd say about 99% of the time I don't miss the single life I used to lead.

I alway feel alonely been single as havin a girlfriend alway can entertain you and keep you a company and alway there to help!, i wish i can find another girl soon!

I hate being single :( becuase I'm getting tried being alone. I like go out together more fun. I hope I will find one someday.

when I was in a relationship, I wanted to be single, when I was single, I want to be in a relationship, I the grass is always greener on the other side

hahhaa, im tired of single again, well right now im still single for about 6 months=soon 7 months :(

noo. i dont miss being single since i am madly in love with my boyfriend - hes everything to me.

Well, I'm single since a week, and I dont miss it :) I think it is nice to be free and to do stuff. Having relationship can be stressful sometimes, so when you are single, it can be peaceful...

being single have more advantges while being in relationship less advantage... hmmmmm interesting... :o

I do miss being single. I'm free to do anything I want and no restrictions.

Back