Big Age Difference in relationship

Originally posted by javapride
was married to a older woman 10 yrs older than me, things didn t work out, oh well! life has a funny way of showing things :)
Eh? Care to tell us what happened?

Age is just numbers. Personality counts and certainly not the looks. I am dating someone who is 52 yrs old and I am 30 years old. We get along wonderfully. I don't see why and what the fuss about the age is about? ha ha. I guess some are narrowminded? lol sorry.. :D

Originally posted by illustrator
Is that because she have bad pussy? :eek:

VAM, long story but we ended things on good terms nothing bad, just things died down on us, And NO she didnt have a bad pussy! i dated someone WITH WORSE pussy and started coming up with excuses for no sex! BLAHHHHHHHHHHh the PAH broke up with her under diffcult circumstances! JEEZ illustrator u shure have a SICK mind SMH HAHAHH no hard feeling plby its cuz U didn t get laid lately????

Ages doesnt matter to me at all.. I was 19 and my ex gf was 30.. i care for personalities comes first tho.

By the way, :wave: Simba :D

I am 4 years older than my man, I dont see any difference. the love/communication/trust/honest are important.. :)

i am dating an 17 yrs old and i am 18 yrs old but soon will be 19 years old.. to me, age doesnt matter to me only personitly and our relationship but mine is great and sex are awesome!

I always date guys whos near my age, this time Im kinda dating someone who is 4 years older than me.

My hubby is 38 and I am 30 so I don't see why the ages had to be that important to worry about :P

<---- :Owned: by a girl 5 years younger than I am

Age has no numbers as others have posted, but I will never understand why I ended up dating girls 5-7 years younger than I am before I got married. Guess its either the chemistry or the passion that explains. But there will always never be a definite answer cuz there is a lot differences going on in relationship more than I can say.

Ah, I would say it doesn't matter. I dated a guy who was 7 years older than me when I was 15! I've been dating a lot of older guys but at some point, my first love, was only 8 months younger than me. First and the last that I dated a younger guy.

hmm.. old topic but eh, age itself i think is a big deal. I was "with" someone 10 years older than me, and I was 18. At the time it was not a big deal, but you know what? Its kind of sick in the end. He took something from me that i considered vital and oh-so-important, and in the end slept with my so-called best friend. It wasnt about immaturity or whatever, but his state of mind was far beyond stable (to me, anyways.) I think, however, I agree with a co-worker of mine: you have to experience LIFE before you can really date anyone a large number older than you. *shrugs*

Originally posted by pinkster
hmm.. old topic but eh, age itself i think is a big deal. I was "with" someone 10 years older than me, and I was 18. At the time it was not a big deal, but you know what? Its kind of sick in the end. He took something from me that i considered vital and oh-so-important, and in the end slept with my so-called best friend. It wasnt about immaturity or whatever, but his state of mind was far beyond stable (to me, anyways.) I think, however, I agree with a co-worker of mine: you have to experience LIFE before you can really date anyone a large number older than you. *shrugs*

:werd: deffy true jams babe :)

My guy is 3 years and 2 months ahead of me.. that's just fine.

Does not matter how old or young I date JUST AS LONG that guy is mature enough! But then again, I do not want to date anyone who is at least 6 years younger or who is at least 15 years older than me.. I just don't want to date a guy who is 60...

The age difference has never bothered me at all. I am 28 (will be 29 in 2 weeks) and my fiance is 54. Age doesn't bother me as long as you love and care for each other

I prefer to date older men, a few years older than I am. I got involved with younger men before, but they were not working out for me at all. Shrugs.

Originally posted by javapride
VAM, long story but we ended things on good terms nothing bad, just things died down on us, And NO she didnt have a bad pussy! i dated someone WITH WORSE pussy and started coming up with excuses for no sex! BLAHHHHHHHHHHh the PAH broke up with her under diffcult circumstances! JEEZ illustrator u shure have a SICK mind SMH HAHAHH no hard feeling plby its cuz U didn t get laid lately????

:werd: illustrator is sure weird :roll: but ah he's cool in some ways but I think he def to get laid anytime sooner or later :laugh2:

Back