Big Age Difference in relationship

HiBluE01 said:
The age doesn't matter to me, the importants are love, communicate and heart.

That is so very true. I agree. Communication, heart, love, personality, respect AND trust.

age does not matter, but I am 19 and I would rather date a college girl around my age.

sometimes age seems to matter to me but race and culture never matter to me...

if a 25 year old dude goes out with a college professor who's like in the 40s...and one day the dude turns 50...and she would be like in the 80s! ewwww wouuld be like he married his own grandmother. :ugh:

I believe it would be abit more normal if a guy is actually older than a girl...but not THAT old...perhas like 3 or 5 years older so yeah

of coure, I hear that most women likes older men due to power, wealth, and maturness...but that's just their fantasy anyway...

Oh really? 67 years old and 12 years old doesn't matter to you? Get real. Sick fucks.

my current boyfriend is 14years older than I, and we get along just fine and never have problems with either my or his family

i always date younger boys when i was growing up oh well

but i not care about that it just numbers not age no matter
only in hearts and love that all

My mom told me her rich best friend Betty wants her 20 years old
grandson to meet me....

And I told my mom that I don't wanna see them...
and I was pissed off :pissed:

I told my mom that I think Betty wants to bring her grandson
to see me as if I am a freak show... and I want her to leave
me alone.

I swear I will be rude to them if they come...
whew, they didn't come at all, I guess my mom told Betty
not to come.

I hope Betty didn't try to set me up with him.
I'm 34, for crying out loud. :pissed:

i liked and still kind of do like my friend justin hes 18 and im 21 heck people think im 16 so even if i did go out with a younger they'd probably think i was younger one anyway lol

Well, right now I am dating a 20 years old guy (I am 24). he'll turn 21 in Jan.. its my first time dating a young man. I don't mean to rob the cradle.... we both are in love....

I prefer in between 1-5 years older than me. I like the idea of growin' old together in that age rather than 10 - up years older. :)

It makes a difference if either one is younger than 16 years old of age and the other one is over 18 years old of age. That is when it gets really unacceptable. Laws regarding this varies in every country. Bottom line.

Common sense and keep it in your jailbird pants where jailbaits are concerned, ya know? :giggle:

Other than, May/December relationships are no big deal. Shouldn't be, at least.

Now, the age does not matter to me anymore, however, I don't date or get involved with minors, period.

Back