Big Age Difference in relationship

saxxykitty78

Reaction score
Big Age Difference in relationship *Merged*

Actually I'm just wonderin if anyone of u datin anyone probably older or younger than u does cause any problems for ur family or yourself?

Mod Edit: This thread was merged with another with the same topic.

nahh Purrs -- ive dated a womyn who is 9 years younger than me so no i dont see why age has to be a problem :D

Originally posted by Fly Free
nahh Purrs -- ive dated a womyn who is 9 years younger than me so no i dont see why age has to be a problem :D

heh yeah I wanted to know what are other people's opinion on it and if my parents happen to see it they have to eat their own word on that idea :rofl:

I wouldnt want to date anyone who is 10 years younger or older than me. I would like to date 1-3 years older than me. They know what to do in the relationship.

I love you boo.... Mwah! :kiss:

I rather date someone within 5 years ahead of me or below me. As long as they have a car, job, a place of their own to live, go to school, and is mature....then cool but if an immature person, there is a lot of people that are 29 and no job and still living with mommy or have a baby (TSK TSK) so it depends on the individual but I hate when I see a guy that is with a girl young enough to be his daughter.......

My last ex was 5 years younger than me, and whoa... was he immature!
Babyphat, you are absolutely right... maturity is the key. I would rather to have someone who knows what he wants in life. I hate it when 17 year old girls send me IMs asking me if I have girlfriends and wanting to cyber sex with me. :ugh: I'm 27, so leave me alone, girls! Ha ha ha... Age really does not matter to me, as long as the person is mature and knows what he wants.

I don't think that age should be a problem, as long as they are reasonable and meaningful. 25 and 18 is fine. 50 and 18 is... ugh!

I know a hearing person at age of 19 years old married a 40 years old lady.... I dunno why... they're still happy after their 5th year anniversary...

Well.. I don't care if I dated a guy who is 5 years younger than me but not 6 years (high school age) but I don't want to date anyone who is over oh let's say 35..

when i was 18, i dated 28 yrs old. hell, she looks like 18
when i was 19, i dated 26 yrs old
when i was 18, i dated 14 yrs old

to me age doesn't make any difference. why would everybody cares about the age. my girlfriend's 18 and i'm 16-

i would care if the significant other is under 18 -- i was 32 when i dated my ex gf who was 23 and didnt have any problem in regards to her age as long as she was already over 18

hehe - yeahhh ..... i'd rather date someone who's 4 to 7 years apart .... once again, no comment

I wouldn't even care if my girlfriend was 18! However, if I was old enough to be her father, that might be a different story.

mmmm me a little bit but it doesnt matters to me..
only i need to find my comfortable thats the difference from regreting from the difference of ages..

i always date younger guys :o, i have NO idea why. it just happened that they r younger not on purpose. but, i would rather date someone near my age, not with such a huggee difference.

Age doesnt matter to me...its just a number. Im 27 and my boyfriend is 36. :o

I agree with Heather. Age is nothing but a number. Don't get me wrong, I won't date a jailbait if you know what I mean. But I don't see anything wrong with my current girlfriend who is 6 years younger than me, nor the girl I dated who was 5 years older than me. ;)

Back