Big Age Difference in relationship

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I don't think that age should be a problem, as long as they are reasonable and meaningful. 25 and 18 is fine. 50 and 18 is... ugh!

What about 41 and 22? :lol:

Who care about the numbers? I used heavy crush on 49 years old guy when I was 29 years old. Never forgot about that. But not consider him as "Sugar Daddy" I admire his talking and experience what he have been thru. Make me realize the age numbers are so what. As long as we are Legal Adult like 18+.

i used to date someone younger than me but it was a huge turn off in the end and i ended up dumping him. I'd rather date someone who is older than me, 2 to 5 years older.

What's the oldest or youngest person any of you ever dated?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
What's the oldest or youngest person any of you ever dated?

Okay, the youngest would have to be 3 months younger than me, the oldest would have to be a bit more than 3 years.

Im 40 years old and my wife is 22 years old. Im having the best relationship ever. Love is great. Sex is great. Cant ask for anything more. :twisted:

:thumb: thats cooL! im happy for you! :D im 18, my b/f's 16. loves great, the sex's great, i cldnt ask for more either, HAHAHA

same topic at ----> do anyone date anyone no matter regredin to age difference?

id think that would also include relationships too

I'm about 6 1/2 years younger than my man. EVERYTHING in our relationship is absolutely PERFECT! :thumb:

Originally posted by Whambambam
Im 40 years old and my wife is 22 years old. Im having the best relationship ever. Love is great. Sex is great. Cant ask for anything more. :twisted:

;) :kiss: IRLYSM

Originally posted by allisonjoy
:thumb: thats cooL! im happy for you! :D im 18, my b/f's 16. loves great, the sex's great, i cldnt ask for more either, HAHAHA
:naughty: that's so damn true

ages doesn't matter, but personality does matter. :) that's what I care.. ages doesnt MEAN ANYTHING!

haha yeah I know what u mean johnny be proud of yourself cuz u are a outlaw irish for life ;)

Back