Big Age Difference in relationship

I really love you so much, Teekie!!!

No wonder you are an awesome lady! I am glad that you are the mother of my two beautiful boyz. Baby, you are the Greatest!
I love you more than anything in the whole wide world!!!! :kiss:

Attachments

• family.jpg
    family.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 96
I'm 14 years away from my husband's age. He doesn't even look like that old and I don't even look like that young! :laugh2:

My ex was 17 and I was 26 when we started dating. It didn't work out, although I would take her back if she ever wanted to. Besides her, I don't think I would ever date anyone under 21 again, unless they are REALLY mature.

To me seem like werid world is very odd been dating any age but it true doesnt matter what they have sweet a heart they only want personally come frist and it they wanna that happen of their opinons,,,...

:Oops:
To Whambambam-I really love you so much, always and forever!!
_X,/
:kiss: :cuddle:

Last edited:
Almost every my ex-girlfriend are a years old than me. :mrgreen:

Right now, I am dating someone who is 3 yrs old than me. New record! woohoo! But I always think of her so young than I am. :)

Re: Hey Teekie

Originally posted by Whambambam
Lets do this tonight....

:cuddle: :kiss: :buttsex: :69: :bj: :OP: :lick: :clit: :booty:

WARNING - don't post too much smilies.

Yeppie. I don't mind to date older man cuz love is real and the age is so!!! We only live once. we can add the excitment to our life instead trying to experience it !!!!!

well well grumpy ,, no wonder u are virgin and has been grumpyl lately cuz u don't have any man right now.. sowwie. ur time will come.. so like i said stfu

yep u are right. I don't have any man but i rather to have a right man to be in love instead in the sex scene!! Nothing wrong with that :roll: cuz everybody does that and it is perfectly normal.

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
yep u are right. I don't have any man but i rather to have a right man to be in love instead in the sex scene!! Nothing wrong with that :roll: cuz everybody does that and it is perfectly normal.

exactly and thats why re :greddy: loser!

but u wanna ur :booty: to be :whip:

:buttsex:

loser!!!! :lol: at least i know what i want. and my butt getting whipped.. oh I haven't done that before.. i dont 'mind to do it in pleasure time.. so have u experience it before? huH? oh yeah i forgot that u are a virgin.. my bad.. like i said stfu :madfawk:

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
loser!!!! :lol: at least i know what i want. and my butt getting whipped.. oh I haven't done that before.. i dont 'mind to do it in pleasure time.. so have u experience it before? huH? oh yeah i forgot that u are a virgin.. my bad.. like i said stfu :madfawk:
well well :doh: enuff said i m done with u, u re toooo gay and bored to have fun with.. :roll: later gaytor.. i mean gator :|

Back