Big Age Difference in relationship

whateva :roll: oh good bye hope u took a bath cuz u are grumpy in the trash. :-D

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
whateva :roll: oh good bye hope u took a bath cuz u are grumpy in the trash. :-D

that doesnt make any sense. and whose in grumpy? oh u mean grouchy? :roll: speak out again..

oh u catch on fast.. yeah grouchy always has been grumpy lately.. have u watch that show lately????

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
oh u catch on fast.. yeah grouchy always has been grumpy lately.. have u watch that show lately????

:greddy: nahhh, i aint interested in that gay show... :roll:

When i was 15 and I dated a hearing guy who is 21 years old. My dad didnt approved that, but i told him look at himself he once go out with someone who is about 20 years apart, eh?

I realized he was right because I was just MINOR and he is an adult.

Originally posted by eternity
When i was 15 and I dated a hearing guy who is 21 years old. My dad didnt approved that, but i told him look at himself he once go out with someone who is about 20 years apart, eh?

your dad might be right. love can overcome anything no matter what the age difference. most of parents would use that "rape card" if they are dating their daugthers.. is that so wrong for parents to do that???

Originally posted by eternity

and being stupid. Your father know best.

ONCE YOU ARE 18, YOU CANT DATE A JAILBAIT!!! ONCE YOU ARE 21, YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU SEE HER DRIVER'S LICENSE TO PROVE THATS SHES LEGAL, OTHERWISE, YOU MIGHT END UP IN JAIL. BEFORE JAIL (_Y_) AFTER JAIL (_O_). THINK ABT IT.

Originally posted by Whambambam
ONCE YOU ARE 18, YOU CANT DATE A JAILBAIT!!! ONCE YOU ARE 21, YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU SEE HER DRIVER'S LICENSE TO PROVE THATS SHES LEGAL, OTHERWISE, YOU MIGHT END UP IN JAIL. BEFORE JAIL (_Y_) AFTER JAIL (_O_). THINK ABT IT.

WOW! TMI! ;)

was married to a older woman 10 yrs older than me, things didn t work out, oh well! life has a funny way of showing things :)

Back