alcohol

Awww, poor you :(

I want to be drunk right now.

My jaw hurts like hell from getting 3 wisdom teeth cut out.

I want to be drunk right now.

Yeow. I had one of my wisdom tooth pulled out few months ago and ugh, it was not fun at all. I feel for you.

If you want to get drunk quicker - Moonshines are the best way to get drunk faster. And, yep, it's illegal.

What is a "moonshine"

Yes, I'd have to agree getting a wisdom teeth pulled sucks!

Moonshine is alcohol that is homemade but the place that it is made at does not allow the production of alcohol, thus making it illegal. I sure could use some right now, haha! :)

what does it tast like and what does it mix well with? I am not well versed with alcohol concauctions.:lol:

I removed my 4 wisdom teeth when I was 20. I am glad it's all over. But I had one remove other tooth with root canal broke when I was 22. I can't drink alcohol until gum get heal.

I never hear of moonshine alcohol before. What is that?

I love to drink alcohol. I know how to control with buzz and drunk. I don't like to get bad drunk. I like to drink girl stuff's freeze mixer. I do favor is wine and girl stuff mixer more than a beers!

Moonshine is almost pure corn ethanol (the alcohol used for consumption), it smells like Everclear (or rubbing alcohol), tastes like hard hard liquor, and one shot should sink the ship of anyone with no alcohol tolerance! LOL

Ohh really? I never hear of it before. That's interesting. Have you even drink it?? Why is moonshine illegal to drink??

Moonshine is almost pure corn ethanol (the alcohol used for consumption), it smells like Everclear (or rubbing alcohol), tastes like hard hard liquor, and one shot should sink the ship of anyone with no alcohol tolerance! LOL

Ohh really? I never hear of it before. That's interesting. Have you even drink it?? Why is moonshine illegal to drink??

You are right, it's illegal in every sense - manufacture, transport, and consumption. Many in the South do it because they can get away with it. I've had a few, but only from a friend I trust. It is a risk drinking it as it is not regulated, homemade, and you never know if strange moonshine is pure.

You are right, it's illegal in every sense - manufacture, transport, and consumption. Many in the South do it because they can get away with it. I've had a few, but only from a friend I trust. It is a risk drinking it as it is not regulated, homemade, and you never know if strange moonshine is pure.

You are right, it is too dangerous to drink moonshine, some
of them homemades are not really safe to drink as they
could be "dirty"...eww. I have never tasted it as im afraid
to, ive known a couple of people that did taste it and they
said it is very very strong tasting and not flavorable at all..
in fact, they said it is very grozz tasting, haha.
It is common in Arkansas, some of the hillbillies still making
it.

Reviving this thread.

I am a homebrewer and I enjoy brewing various types of beer, as well as aging fine beers and drinking locally-brewed beer.

My favorite breweries are Stone Brewery, Dogfish Head Brewery, Surly Brewing and Dieu Du Ciel.

I am not a heavy drinker though.

That's right. Also, Moonshine is known to have 200% or more of the alcohol proof percentages. As I was told, Moonshine also has lead in it which made it not so safe to drink it. I know some people around here who are still bootlegging these moonshines. They do make it with flavors now these days. I've drank some of it and boy, it can knock me out quicker than a nyquil does! :giggle:

A friend (he brews moonshines himself) gave me a tip detecting on how moonshine do and/or don't have lead in it. He said to put some of the moonshine on the rim of the glass and light it up with your lighter. If you see the fire around the rim that turns blue - it's got lead in it. If you see the fire at it's natural color (orangish/yellowish) around the rim, it does not have lead in it. I thought it was an interesting tip but I also wondered if it is an efficient tip? :dunno:

That's right. Also, Moonshine is known to have 200% or more of the alcohol proof percentages. As I was told, Moonshine also has lead in it which made it not so safe to drink it. I know some people around here who are still bootlegging these moonshines. They do make it with flavors now these days. I've drank some of it and boy, it can knock me out quicker than a nyquil does! :giggle:

A friend (he brews moonshines himself) gave me a tip detecting on how moonshine do and/or don't have lead in it. He said to put some of the moonshine on the rim of the glass and light it up with your lighter. If you see the fire around the rim that turns blue - it's got lead in it. If you see the fire at it's natural color (orangish/yellowish) around the rim, it does not have lead in it. I thought it was an interesting tip but I also wondered if it is an efficient tip? :dunno:

Someone could die from alcohol poisioning from drinking too much of that stuff!

Someone could die from alcohol poisioning from drinking too much of that stuff!

Yes, It is a destructible drink.

The closest legal drink to moonshine is Golden Grain. I believe Golden Grain has it at 190% alcohol proof.

I've had homemade green mountain moonshine. Heh. A hearing friend of mine gave me a small shot of it before he and his g/f moved away.

Good stuff. Flavorless. Didn't make me drunk immediately but it did remind me of why I'm not into harder liquors.

I never drink any alcohol in my life. I won't touch any alcohol because I am not let alcohol ruin my health..

Yeow. I had one of my wisdom tooth pulled out few months ago and ugh, it was not fun at all. I feel for you.

If you want to get drunk quicker - Moonshines are the best way to get drunk faster. And, yep, it's illegal.
Yep... The Dukes of Hazzard tells it all. ;)

Back