alcohol

had some coffee with Carolan's Irish Cream.

it was glorious. Irish cream in coffee is perfect. low, almost undetectable alcoholic content; smooth, sweet, delicious. serves as both cream and sugar.

:eek3: Careful with that if you drink Irish creamed coffee every
morning..you could turn into an alcoholic...ya know? :giggle:

Drink and party like a rock star!

medrunk_01.jpg

:laugh2:

:laugh2: How many shots did you have, Alex??
LOL~!

I used to get drunk at parties in high school and have gotten wasted a few times in my 20s. Now, I dont see the point of getting drunk..no control over what I do and it is not worth it.

I drink more during the summer usually on weekends. I drink either Smirdoff Ice or wine. I am not into the hard liquor..makes me gag!

I rarely drink, maybe a few times a year like around
the holidays or something like that..
My favorite is White Russian, second is Wine coolers..
I have to be careful not to drink too much alcohol cuz
they give me migraine headaches..

I'm illegally to drink the alcohols, but, so fucking what, I'm still drinking the alcohol! And never got arrest by the cop! *knocking the wood*

Shiner, Any Samuel Adams, and Landshark are my favorites.....those are good beers.

I see a doll next to Alex on the couch, He must been playing doll house before he passed out. :laugh2:

Yeah....I must be smokin that wacky tabackee for breakfast. I dunno how I missed that one :dizzy:

Same here, i do drink sometimes but i drink rarely. Lets say I would get drunk maybe 3 or 4 times in one year not much.

Yes I know that alcohol are bad for liver but lets remember that red wine is good to drink as moderately to make heart to relax.

I have to say this... Life is too short thou to do it anyway.

Was at a party last night, was drunk, walked home - at 5:30am...good times, good times.

I want to be drunk right now.

My jaw hurts like hell from getting 3 wisdom teeth cut out.

I want to be drunk right now.

Back