Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • I'll find out when I die!

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted yes...becuz I intend to come back and ha'uint this forum!

heh heh.

Yes I believe that there is something after we pass away because Ive had so many deja vu moments, unrelated to my current life.

Reba said:
Yes, there is an "existence of spirits"--they are called "demons" and they serve Satan. John Edward contacts demons, not dearly departed family members. :(

that is NOT true. that may be your perception, but to me it is not true. they are just spirits with unfinished business, and i think a good majority of them are benevolent. and john edward does not converse with demons, otherwise he would not have a tv show and he would not be helping thousands of people with whatever personal griefs they may have. i don't think this has anything to do with the biblical concept of heaven or hell, either.

compLicaTed said:
and john edward does not converse with demons, otherwise he would not have a tv show...
I don't understand your reasoning about the TV show. Can you please explain?

will find it out when I die. Too bad, I wouldn't able to tell anyone. :(

Here vote Yes... >>> Hope having an afterlife! I am watching Tv>Ghost hunter taps.. Caught the evidence ghost?:):)

also something happens to me too! :)

I'll find out when I die... I do think of reincarnation, but not as a born-again human. Perhaps born again as something else... or perhaps there is just different planes of existence.

In Odd Thomas, Stormy Llewellyn (a character) describes existence as Boot Camp, and afterlife as Service... you endure your problems while you exist, like a test of endurance, and when you pass away, you go on to a better plane of existence. It's hard to explain, I'll have to re-read Odd Thomas... I know it's a fictional book, but damn good read.

I'll find out when I die... I do think of reincarnation, but not as a born-again human. Perhaps born again as something else... or perhaps there is just different planes of existence.

In Odd Thomas, Stormy Llewellyn (a character) describes existence as Boot Camp, and afterlife as Service... you endure your problems while you exist, like a test of endurance, and when you pass away, you go on to a better plane of existence. It's hard to explain, I'll have to re-read Odd Thomas... I know it's a fictional book, but damn good read.
You die...

*seconds later*

You wake up and look up... to see something coming down on you.

OMG! It's a HUGE foot!

SQUISH!

Oh, you're a cockroach. I guess your reincarnation was short-lived. ;)

You die...

*seconds later*

OMG! It's a HUGE foot!

SQUISH!

... har, har. Very funny.

Well, I spoke with spirits through my psychic buddy. All of people, even bad people go to Heaven, period. It is no such thing as Hell. Where is Hell? Earth is really Hell. I am not afraid of dying. I am just afraid of LIFE.

Anyway, well, some people die unexpectedly and it is not right time for people to go to Heaven due to their unfinished businesses. Some ghosts have to wait until they are commanding to go to Heaven. Here are too many ghosts wandering around, waiting for right time to zoom up to Heaven. Get it?

I am not interested in hearing what bible thumpers say. Some of them are brainwashed by false people with false religions. No discussions about crap things, ok.

I agree with you...

I vote just wait till I find out when I die. I believe nobody, at existly, know what will happens after the death, even what will it look like.

You die...

*seconds later*

OMG! It's a HUGE foot!

SQUISH!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes I believe there is afterlife period!

I don't believe look after death ( no vote) because think too loop or destroy your human brain
or false religions than Holy Ghost with Jesus Christ authorized like Mormon LDS!
but with obey 10 commandments and active work/love that are more safty going Heaven Kingdom.
If never accept Jesus? that going to Freedom Heaven? or other Planet, UFO? , maybe hurt Heaven,
maybe so what?

Choices to Satan host control you!
or Jesus love you for love family care!
How?

Trust to me? for life relationship at first..

//King Ormond (Elder Priesthood in later)
:bowdown:

PS I agree Oddball wrote:

Originally Posted by Oddball
Well, I spoke with spirits through my psychic buddy. All of people, even bad people go to Heaven, period. It is no such thing as Hell. Where is Hell? Earth is really Hell. I am not afraid of dying. I am just afraid of LIFE.

Anyway, well, some people die unexpectedly and it is not right time for people to go to Heaven due to their unfinished businesses. Some ghosts have to wait until they are commanding to go to Heaven. Here are too many ghosts wandering around, waiting for right time to zoom up to Heaven. Get it?

Last edited:
And I thought this thread was dead! LOL After 3 years, the thread is alive again. :mrgreen:

I voted "I will find out when I die"

I believe that nobody really knows. Anyone who says they know the truth is suspicous to me. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back