Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • I'll find out when I die!

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote yes because I believe in reincarnation.

I think that in my last life I was beheaded. I had a really vivid dream once about having my head cut off and still remember it after over 15 years. I also use to find heads without a body really freaky as a kid. I mean even those heads with shoulders that were used by kids for playing at being a hair dresser. Also when I read about beheading in books it makes me feel a sense of de ja vu. I also think I may have been a druggie in my last life as once at school when they talked about drug abuse I felt a strong feeling of nausea and had to leave the room as if it was something I'd already experienced except I hadn't as I was only a kid. When I read about drugs such as Opium as taken in the 19th centuary it also gives me a sense of de ja vu too.

I also think some of my rats have been before. I think Mitzy was a lab rat in her last life. Also Nancy was almost Identical in personality to another rat I used to have called Mango Lassi who died in a fight. What's more Dark Tan my other rat seemed to recognise her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back